Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about palm fruit business ?

Palm oil business is a very good business to venture into. It is very lucrative and the demand for it in the market is very high. Apart from the extraction of oil from the seed, the seed can also be use for other purposes that also bring good returns. I have made a very good profit from the sale ofpalm oil.

Advertisement Placeholder
The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business
Here in Nigeria it's a big time business, I believe it's same thing in various parts of the world as the usefulness of palm 🌴 is not debatable.

People doing the business here full time are making a while lot, as we know every part of the palm is used for one thing or the other, by all means if you can do it.

I have come to know that in my country and it's high population, there's no business that one can't make a profit with if only one has the right location and the targeted audience same with Pam fruit business.

This is a great business to startup or invest in and it would be even better if you are in the right location. During my service year, i was posted to a state in Nigeria cross river. If you ever want to invest in palm fruit. Cross river is a good place to start, you can get the palm oil fie a very cheap price and sell it 3 times the amount. There are more than enough palm fruits there

I don't really know anything about the palm fruit business but I know that when one plan he/her business very well it can be profitable, business is all depend planning so to do well.

Instead of venturing into palm kernel. I will even venture into palm tree. There is nothing about this tree that's not profitable. The water is palm wine, the leaves is broom, the fruit is palm oil etc.

Exactly since it deals with agriculture, if it's done right then definitely there would be profits attached but since it's not really a popular endeavor, research has to be done prior
I agree, I think the research done will give way to a proper set up and efficient operation, to ease and allow smoother running of the business. It definitely a good business venture.

I agree, I think the research done will give way to a proper set up and efficient operation, to ease and allow smoother running of the business. It definitely a good business venture.
Its just so unfortunate so many people look down on agriculture these days ignoring the benefits it entails too, hopefully as time goes on more and more people would get into agriculture

In my home country palm oil is a thriving business. Big businesses import palm oil from Malaysia and export the refined oil to India. They make a lot of money/

Here in Nigeria it's a big time business, I believe it's same thing in various parts of the world as the usefulness of palm 🌴 is not debatable.

People doing the business here full time are making a while lot, as we know every part of the palm is used for one thing or the other, by all means if you can do it.
Yeah in Africa where there is much demand for Palm oil and palm kernel oil , one who ventures I to such a business will surely make it big because they will always have market where they will sell their product.

It is a very big industry. The leaves are used to make brooms, and in olden days the woods were also being used to make roofing woods then. It's a profitable business venture m

Exactly since it deals with agriculture, if it's done right then definitely there would be profits attached but since it's not really a popular endeavor, research has to be done prior
Palm fruit business is a very lucrative business because presently here in Nigeria most people make use of palm oil in cooking their native soup and plam oil is been gotten from palm fruit

Palm fruit business is a very lucrative type of business that can make one very rich indeed. Imagine you have a plantation of such palm fruit in your possession. You simply will be stinkingly rich selling them in their season.

Its a good business and many people who are into the business are making a lot from the business,many people in my town sells the fruit on roadside to consumers

Its a good business and many people who are into the business are making a lot from the business,many people in my town sells the fruit on roadside to consumers
You're very right, I know most people who do it, the thing is that these palm plantations are mostly in rural areas or in government reserved areas, sometimes processing plants are installed within the vicinity of the plantations or reserves to help process easy.

This helps the people who are into palm and palm products get their goods for business at a lower price and sell at good prices.

I don't really know how lucrative this business is in other parts of the world but it is one of the most lucrative business in Africa. Palm fruit is in high demand.

I think palm fruit business is very popular in African countries and in the middle east. There are many companies in the middle east that use palm tree fruit extracts to make oil. However, a lot of funds are required to conduct this kind of business because you would need to buy a factory and also buy expensive machinery to do the job. You would also need to hire professional staff and engineers.

Going into a business that involves the sale of palm fruit is very lucrative. The end products of this fruit is very useful in almost all the homes in my country and the palm kernel oil is very good for new borns in my country.

Highly productive, and economical, its part of the agricultural products i sell via my offline business. I have a farm yard where majority of trees bearing fine fruits are planted for commercial purposes.

The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business
It's actually ok it's just require you to gather enough manpower cause the job and production actually takes alot energy and effort are required alot for it .You need to establish a good environment with your customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds