Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about palm fruit business ?

My mother used to do palm oil business. She used to travel to local villages to buy palm fruits. She can even sell the palm fruits and process the red oil making. It's a good paying business.

Advertisement Placeholder
From the use of palms fruit over here I will definitely say it is among one of the most profitable business to do. The business could sometimes be difficult if you can't have easy access to palm fruit in your location.

Palm fruit business is a good and lucrative that brings a lot of profit if you are into the business , you can get Palm oil from it , Palm kernel and also use the remains of the nut .

Paml fruit business is avery profitable veture to go into,it all depends on the area you want to go into,it could be the marketing of the red oil for domestic use,or the karnel that could be used to make vegitable oil.

Paml fruit business is avery profitable veture to go into,it all depends on the area you want to go into,it could be the marketing of the red oil for domestic use,or the karnel that could be used to make vegitable oil.

This kind of fruit might not be so much popular in my country. However, I have read that the palm oil is a kind of commodity which has a really high demand in the market.

This kind of fruit might not be so much popular in my country. However, I have read that the palm oil is a kind of commodity which has a really high demand in the market.
It is not about whether it has a high demand or not,palm oil gotten from the fruit serves as domestic cooking oil,and then the kernel oil are use as vegitable oil when refined.

It is not about whether it has a high demand or not,palm oil gotten from the fruit serves as domestic cooking oil,and then the kernel oil are use as vegitable oil when refined.

Palm oil is also used in many confectionery items as well and this is also one of the main reasons why it is so important for many industries that manufacture candies.

Palm oil is also used in many confectionery items as well and this is also one of the main reasons why it is so important for many industries that manufacture candies.
Yes that is true,i could remember when we usually go in the rural market to buy our palm product,there are these sets of persons that usually og arounf carrying out testing of some oil sample,they are looking for the ones that will be suitable for cosmetic and soap making.

According to what I've read, palm or palm kernel oil is quite profitable.
Even so, it is a product with vegetable origins that is crucial for both commercial and domestic cookery.
They ask for palm oil because it is the best, even though soybean oil is frequently used in my nation.

The value of what you produce would dictate what to do. You should create a USP for yourself if you want to compete successfully in the market against the industry's powerhouses. However, go ahead and design a new product if you believe that would give you the leverage you require. So, stay away from the trap of creating a new product to launch a business.

If it can fetch you money I think it's worth trying, we are all looking for a way to earn money, you don't really need to have a good skill before you can earn money with those kinds of business.

The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business
Palm fruit business depends from country to country because if you buy it in a country and want to sell it in a place where it is full of palm trees then you can not make profits, but if you export it to a place with less or no palm trees then it is a good business.

All business are good business and can prosper to the stage you want it to be only when it's not built in a proper foundation and goals to achieved at the cost of running the business. Palm fruit business is good.

Wow I think This is a good business to engage in It can make you rich overnight and most especially if you two into the exportation sector of the business.

If you already own the land you'll use to establish a plantation of palm trees, buying palm fruit at first is an investment. If you were ready to launch your firm, you can do so after four years when the palm begins to bear fruit.

Palm fruit are being used in varieties of products such as cream, and other beauty products for ladies and are highly on demands. I think establishing any business related to this will definitely be a profitable one.

After 4 years when the palm starts fruiting you can start your business if you had prepared for it. My suggestion is to sell the harvest while learning for the production of the oil. It is a complex process so you might be needing more capital.

I think it should be a lucrative business because the cost of palm oil is actually on the rise and those who can meet with the scarcity would profit greatly from it. So yes, it's a lucrative business.

Everything about Palm tree is money , the Palm tree itself m the Palm fond , the fruit which can be made to do palm oil and also the extract from it is also money , so Palm fruit business is a lucratuve business .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds