Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about palm fruit business ?

From my knowledge of the business, you would need a large experse of land and a high amount of manpower and machineries to make it profitable.
I grew in the city but I know the ins and outs of the coconut plantation. It is a good business if you have the land and you have the trees. But for a start up you need 4 years of waiting before the palm trees would bear fruit. In this pandemic era it is a good investment if you have the land.

Advertisement Placeholder
The palm fruit business is a very good business to begin with. If you can be bringing out quality oil from your Palm fruits, it will keep you at a good and better advantage over your competitors with adulterated oils

Palm oil business is a very business in my humble opinion I think. But I have been seeing some people producing fake palm oil that are not even good to use for cooking. Such behavior will destroy your ever having good customers coming your way

Palm fruit business here in Nigeria especially the southern region is very lucrative cause it's uses are multiple from using it to making the popular south soup called Banga to using the extracted oil from it and also the wine gotten from the tree is also drunk

Palm oil business is a very business in my humble opinion I think. But I have been seeing some people producing fake palm oil that are not even good to use for cooking. Such behavior will destroy your ever having good customers coming your way
The issue of the fake palm oil is just something I heard recently and I wonder why people with their normal senses will even like to do such a thing to endanger the life of people.

Exactly since it deals with agriculture, if it's done right then definitely there would be profits attached but since it's not really a popular endeavor, research has to be done prior
Palm fruit business is a very good and lucrative business that you can actually make good money out of it especially when you are exporting the product.

The palm fruit business is in high general demand all over the world, if you are able to manage it well then you would highly succeed via local sales and exportation

Not just palm fruit but anything agriculture is the best. As far as people will always eat and agriculture is the reason why it is possible. Then you are good

The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business
Is a good investment if I just comment but it will takef a long year before you will be able to earn from it but only if you could purchase a palm tree farm that has enough palm tree to cultivate sooner is okay to incest on then.

The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
Palm fruit business is a very lucrative business, because if you look at most things that are being produce today, palm fruit is use as raw materials in producing them and one can easily make profit from it

Palm fruit is very lucrative business to invest in. Palm fruit is used to produce palm oil which is an essential commodity for almost all the household in my country.

Palm fruit business is a very lucrative business, because if you look at most things that are being produce today, palm fruit is use as raw materials in producing them and one can easily make profit from it
Indeed it is very lucrative, every single part can be used to make money, you can get palm wine from it, you can get palm oil from it, you can get Banga from it, even the leafs are used in make brooms as well.

It's a bit stressful, if you can do it, it's also a lucrative venture, make sure you do extensive research on it before investing please
I never knew that palm kind of business or palm oil business manufacturing can be this stressful all I think is that the business is very lucrative and if I just move into this business without knowing all this thing's this is how I would have failed in the business

Yes the palm fruit business is a very good one. There is no waste in the palm tree. You can extract palm oil,palm kernel oil,palm kernel cake from the shaft for animal feed,broom from the leaves.
With good investment it is a very profitable business.

Some person here In my country take palmfruits as a major business,though the processing stage is really stressful but it pays, at least it is better than staying without job

Some person here In my country take palmfruits as a major business,though the processing stage is really stressful but it pays, at least it is better than staying without job
You are right with the processing that is the main issue of the coconut farmers here. Most of the factories that buy the copra (processed coconut meat) are now buying the coconut and they do the processing in the factory. The price of unprocessed coconut is cheaper.

The palm fruit or palm cannel is something that is as very popular here because everyone likes and uses the byproduct from this plant, oil for cooking food.

Palm fruit business is a hot cake business in my country. Having people that are investing in it has shown me that there is serious money in it.

My dad owns an oil palm plantation in a rural settlement. The business is lucrative as the demand for palm oil keeps Increasing. This covers up for the expenses incurred in processing and transportation to the city for sale.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds