Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you think about palm fruit business ?

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a good business to tap into. It can make you rich overnight and most especially if you two into the exportation sector of the business.

I think the sales of this kind of product depends on the demand. if the demand of the product is not so high, then you may not expect to make much profits. The demand of such kind of product is much low in my country.

It is a profitable business no doubt but sometimes it is only available in certain region that is why your location must first be considered when you are thinking of engaging into this business,because that's what makes it very difficult for you

You can't actually go about selling palm fruits, atleast not in my area and locality. You will have to process it maybe locally to get palm oil which will be in the best state to sell, and trust me the business is booming here

The palm fruit business is a very good one. This is because palm fruit is an essential ingredient in most production companies. So if you have a good source of the palm fruits then you should start this business.

Even though palm is not grown here, palm oil is a big business in my home country. Businesses import crude palm oil, process it and the export the processed palm oil.

The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business
Palm fruit business is one of the most lucrative business ever because every part of palm fruit is lucrative , we get palm kernel oil, palm oil and the nut brings money , so there's no wastage.

The palm fruit is used in production of palm oil used in many industrial production. The palm kernel gotten from the palm fruit is used in production of palm kernel oil.
These qualities makes palm fruit a good investment.
What do you think about palm fruit business
It's something that I have been involved in for more 10 years and it's moving well for me. I'm yet to get to the level of export but I'm doing inter state delivery.

Ooh, I get your point now. I think there are statistics that the united nations put out about the world running out of food, but that seems far off. As long as the world keeps producing, I think the problem is processing and dealing with food wastage.
Exactly that was what I was trying to explain but we're hoping that something like that doesn't come to fruition because it's going to cause separation of damage to human existence.

Well I honk it is actually a very good business idea but then you should try and get your facts first before going into it and ask yourself who and who will actually want to consume it and if you will have lots of customers

Palm fruit business is one business that is very lucrative due to varieties of product that you can derive from the palm fruit. There are so many products that one can derive from the palm fruit and so therefore makes it one of the most lucrative business that anyone can involve themselves in at the moment.

The palm oil business is one of the lucrative businesses in Nigeria because of its diverse usefulness and the huge profit involved. In Nigeria, palm oil is one of the essential needs for cooking most meals. The interesting part of this business is that every part of the palm tree (fruits, leaves, trunks, and sap) is used for different things.

This is a good business to tap into. It can make you rich overnight and most especially if you two into the exportation sector of the business.
It is a very good business that goes to the very popular in the rural societies but currently it is something that is gaining more ground in the Urban society which a lot of people are doing.

There are many viable business you can start at this post pandemic era rather than the one who stated above. A type of business we're going to set up must have internet presence as this will help you to capture more targeted audience that marketing offline.
One thing that is very common about agricultural and food product business is that it will always sell very well especially when there is Cases of outbreak of virus because food will be scarce.

Just as you have rightly stated, palm fruit gives palm kernel which produces palm oil so if you are planning on starting a palm fruit business I suggest it should be close to a palm oil factory as that would automatically provide a market base for profit

Palm oil is always on high demand and no matter how you produce it the demand will always be there. I consider it to be a profitable business if you can be able to do it because it's stressful.

Palm tree is the best farming business because everything about paltree is money even to the leaves which is used to make broom , the fruits is use to make Palm oil and the Palm kernel is used to make oil.

There are numerous uses of palm fruit other than using it for palm oil. It can be used for making of soup and other things such as beauty products and others which I do not know. It will be a profitable business if you have the land to established the farm.

One of the thing about palm oil business is that it is an edible product and always have a ready market in place.the kernel can be use to make kernel oil as well as vegitable oil for cooking,its a utility product.

Actually palm fruit business is a very good and lucrative business not only individuals are engaged but also some countries of the world and it has been so much profitable to them.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds