Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you expect from Customer Support?

When you are using a company's customer service what do you expect from them? e.g. to be knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and timely or attentive.

I expect not being handed off to someone if I have an issue I would like to get resolved. If I have a question on something or a return, I epxect an actual response, and not some generic by the book response.
We should understand that not all the customer care providers could have the solution to your problem at that time so handing over to another let's say qualified personel is not that bad

Advertisement Placeholder
All those mentioned are the qualities that are required of a customer service and in the absence of any there will be a gap in its qualities which needed to be filed up. they most have to be responsible, attentive at all time etc.

You are right , not all the customers care provider can provide the neccesary solutions to your companies problem , but as the owner of the company , you have to do your part also by checking on the issue your company might be having and getting solution to it.
We should understand that not all the customer care providers could have the solution to your problem at that time so handing over to another let's say qualified personel is not that bad

The very first thing I expect from customer support is courtesy and politeness. The second thing I expect from customer support is getting my issue resolved.

one of the major characteristics of customer support is assisting customers to solve any issue they are having. this must be done in a respectful manner so that it will not make the customers to leave the business or stop patronizing.

I expect that they should be able to communicate to me exactly what is happening and also how I can be able to better understand them with commitments to solve the issue.

the way how he/she treats your issues (it includes communication skills, politeness, and knowledge). they should be honest and helpful for the clients too

I expect that they should be able to communicate to me exactly what is happening and also how I can be able to better understand them with commitments to solve the issue.
Probably, I think these are the things businesses put into consideration before employing customer service representatives. They also need to be able to communicate with people in a concise manner.

i always expect to meet a customer representative that is knowledgeable on how his company operates, what i mean in essence is that i like to meet a customer representative that is well trained and knows how to handle issues and customer complains.

i always expect to meet a customer representative that is knowledgeable on how his company operates, what i mean in essence is that i like to meet a customer representative that is well trained and knows how to handle issues and customer complains.
Of course most customer representatives always understand how the company operates because it is one of the things required before they are employed. But some of them are not really helpful in some cases.

There are alot of qualities that are expected from customers service unit. the are employed in othet to meet up to the needes and demand of the customers and they can only do that when the purses qualities that are delegent.

There are alot of qualities that are expected from customers service unit. the are employed in othet to meet up to the needes and demand of the customers and they can only do that when the purses qualities that are delegent.
Probably, the primary purpose of customer representative is to handle any issue in which the customers are having. There was a bad experience I had in the bank sometime ago when I wanted to open an account. The customer representative unit had a lot of harsh people and employees.

Probably, the primary purpose of customer representative is to handle any issue in which the customers are having. There was a bad experience I had in the bank sometime ago when I wanted to open an account. The customer representative unit had a lot of harsh people and employees.
Customer support should be able to adequately address the needs, complaints and demands of the customers. It is a very sensitive aspect of business and it should be seriously handled.

Customer support should be able to adequately address the needs, complaints and demands of the customers. It is a very sensitive aspect of business and it should be seriously handled.
Yes, this is why businesses are always very careful whenever they are selecting a customer care representative. this may not apply to every business organisation because I have had bad experience in a customer care unit in a bank before.

Actually these kind of cases and the or altitude acted by most of the customers service representatives is almost everywhere most especially in the third world countries because they though no matter how bad it's, you will still come back to them.

Actually these kind of cases and the or altitude acted by most of the customers service representatives is almost everywhere most especially in the third world countries because they though no matter how bad it's, you will still come back to them.
I have noticed that almost every business now have someone who acts as a customer service representative to entertain enquires from customers. It has helped businesses to grow by always ensuring that the customer's complaints are handled promptly.

I think it is the responsibility of the business organisations to look into such cases because the customer representatives can use their bad behaviours to pursue their customers. I think there should be a monitoring unit in the business venture.

I think it is the responsibility of the business organisations to look into such cases because the customer representatives can use their bad behaviours to pursue their customers. I think there should be a monitoring unit in the business venture.
Actually alot of customers representatives unit, has failed there various business organisation by not meeting up to the needs of the people and through their bad habits the company has lost alot of customers.

Actually alot of customers representatives unit, has failed there various business organisation by not meeting up to the needs of the people and through their bad habits the company has lost alot of customers.
if I have a business venture one of the most important units of the business I will take very seriously is the customer representative unit. most of the time they can determine if your business will succeed or not because they are the face of the businesses.

Customers representatives are supposed and expected to be smart, intelligent, skilled, compassionate in dealing with customers in times of business but if such qualities are not there, there will be a problem.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds