Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you expect from Customer Support?

One thing that any customer will greatly appriciate is the attentiveness a customer care would give to your complian.The manner and solution should be specific to the issue at hand and the desposition as well is also another factor.

Advertisement Placeholder
I expect to be treated like a human being with respect and not be scolded, I expect the truth from them, and I expect everything be done at proposed time

Nothing but the best of service, unknown to us they may be having difficulties in transmission but then we expect nothing but the best.

Customers expect you to resolve their issues. Every client query stems from a desire for a speedy answer. Customers don't want to go through hoops to get their problems addressed and queries answered.

When you are using a company's customer service what do you expect from them? e.g. to be knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and timely or attentive.

I expect not being handed off to someone if I have an issue I would like to get resolved. If I have a question on something or a return, I epxect an actual response, and not some generic by the book response.
Well as a customer of any organization I believe if I have any issue with any company product that I made purchases from them and I make a complaint about the product I can't someone to respond to me not getting a response from a robot.

I expect quick response, let within an hour tops and for my problem to be solved on time, not having to wait for hours to get a response back, only to finally get a response that they would get in touch with me shortly. It's really annoying.

I would expect that such customer support i will encounter shoildmbe very vast in knowledge on any subject matter I have concerns with about their company operations that affects me

The main support I need from my customers is to keep patronizing my product and never to leave my product because without them there is no me.

I agree, I think it is important for customers service operators to have empathy and be able to relate well with customers who have issues.

I want customers service to attend to me fast anytime time I want their attention. Most of the customer service personnel are less competent over. Companies should try and hire more competent people to handle the job.

Encouragement patronization and added addition to the growth of the company that is what customer gives as a support to make it grow

Customer service representative are basically problem solvers for any business establishment they work for. If they don't know how to calm a customer down and solve their problems, they have failed to do their jobs.
I think business owners should once in a while try to put their customer service to test. This would help them know who can and who cant do their jobs

I expect fairness and equity in taking out their responsibility. Some of them can be cruel or indiligence and doesn't care about their customers. But many are still active though

I expect fairness and equity in taking out their responsibility. Some of them can be cruel or indiligence and doesn't care about their customers. But many are still active though
Some of them act like it's not their business, from the way they attend to you and also the tune of their voice, they would make you feel like you are disturbing them. Like seriously that is what they are paid to do

Know your product. ...
Maintain a positive attitude. ...
Creatively problem-solve. ...
Respond quickly. ...
Personalize your service. ...
Help customers help themselves. ...
Focus support on the customer. ...
Actively listen.

When I contact customers service I expect them to give me the exact answer and go straight to the point and not trying to cover their errors as the case maybe. The person should have patience and not when I asked questions, he or she will drop the call on me claiming I am asking too many questions. That is my take. Thanks for sharing.

I am expecting them to respond fast to the problem I am experiencing using their product or service. They should be able to provide me the lasting solution to the difficulties I am facing with their products.

When i make my complain to any company customer support, i espect to get their full attention till my complaints are resolved to my full satisfaction. I don't espect anything less than this outcome

I expect customer support to be knowledgeable responsible and help customers and fix problems

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds