Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you expect from Customer Support?

When you are using a company's customer service what do you expect from them? e.g. to be knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and timely or attentive.

I expect not being handed off to someone if I have an issue I would like to get resolved. If I have a question on something or a return, I epxect an actual response, and not some generic by the book response.
Spot on @Joshua Farrell, a lot of customer service people just don't have sound knowledge of what they're offering and just give monotonous responses.
I really don't know if this is from the way the company oriented them or the individuals refused to grow

Advertisement Placeholder
What I require from customer service is resolving issues quickly without delay, having a listening ear,and being courteous in relating to a customers.

I look for all those qualities you mentioned above when using a companion customer care service. They ought not to be rude, they should be able to answer my questions about the product/goods/service.

There are some customer service representative that really knows how to handle their customers very well that they even get a recommendation and always been asked for whenever the customer calls. There is this staff working for DHL called David. He's the best that I have seen and whenever I call DHL office, I request to be put on hold for him to treat my problem once he's done with the customer he's attendokg to.

Generally speaking, I do not contact customer support for minor issues, when I contact customer support I always start for big issues. When I contact customer support, I want my issues to be solved as soon as possible.

Generally speaking, I do not contact customer support for minor issues, when I contact customer support I always start for big issues. When I contact customer support, I want my issues to be solved as soon as possible.
What do you use in classifying your issues, Which would you consider as minor and major issues? So far have you been able to get the solution you needed from customer services?

I expect them to be receptive and respectful when attending to me. Also, they should be resourceful in giving solutions to my problem without worsening the situation. They should be able to calm my nerves with practical ways of solving my problems.

Unfortunately, even many big business organizations fail to provide the kind of service we expect. I remember customer service representatives giving me contradictory information and I think this was because not all the employees of that organization were equally knowledgeable.

I also expect the customer service to learn how to treat people very well and never to be too harsh on them, most important them should be positive.

I expected customer service to makes sure that the customer is completely satisfied through his behaviour .

What i expect from every customer care service is a positive response to my question,in a very normal intonation and to be as polite as possible

Well for me having all those attributes isn't asking for too much, not only are they getting paid to do a good job of providing quality service, how a customer support behaves would determine on further patronage

I expect the customer care service to attend to my need anytime I am experiencing problems with the product or service of the company. If I am attended to appropriately, I will have confidence to buy from the company next time.

Customers service. We often face challenges with customers services. One of the challenge is not attending or solving our issues on time. All I want from a customer service is to solve my problem on time.

Customers service is actually very important in any organization because it can affect the business negatively or positively depending on how it was handled by the owner

Just like you said, I prefer a customer support service to be courteous and attentive while entertaining my complaints. Also, swift responses and resolutions of enquires is also important.

What I actually do expect is for the customer care to be more attentive and kind , because the would even let me state my complaint without fear ,and not be too strict because I wont like such thing

Personally I'm looking for all of those qualities you stated above when I contact customer care for anything
I think they should be able to listen to the complaints, they shouldn't be Rude in anyway even though they are likely to be faced with insults. And they should be able to give solutions to most problems

You are correct,as a customer you have to be honest,truthful,courteous with business owner to maintain peaceful coexistence

I want them to be knowledgeable, cautious, responsive, attentive and they should always be observant. They should learn to treat customers right
A customer service representative who's very good at his or her job should always be able to put himself or herself into the shoes of the customer complaining about a problem to know exactly what they feel and be able to attend to them very well.

Well, I expect them to be knowledge, skillful, courageous and intelligent. That's those who possesses the best qualities which can render accurate helped to the customers which are expecting their needs to be meet up effectively.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds