Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you expect from Customer Support?

I always expect to get the right help I need whenever I contact customer support. This is usually a question on how something works or help for any irregularities I am experiencing. These questions should be answered on time and not get postponed for too long.

Advertisement Placeholder
I do expect them to attend to my needs above all. Being polite or courteous is not my call but I would expect them to be anyway. It is their requirements and features of good customer service.

I want them to be knowledgeable, cautious, responsive, attentive and they should always be observant. They should learn to treat customers right
Mostly all the customer representative are very respective , cautious , listen to all your questions and even your ranting and respond to it very well because thats how a customer care representatives ought to be doing.

Personally I'm looking for all of those qualities you stated above when I contact customer care for anything
A good customer service representative will always be very eager to solve the problem of the customer that is contacting them and in such a way that they will have more trust in the company to purchase from them always.

I expect loyalty from them. Many employees are not loyal to the company and to the customers as well and I think this can damage the business and the relationship between customers and the company as well.

I always expect to get the right help I need whenever I contact customer support. This is usually a question on how something works or help for any irregularities I am experiencing. These questions should be answered on time and not get postponed for too long.
There are some organizations whose customer's support is very swift and effective while there are others who take a very long time to handle customer's enquiries and complaints.

Personally I'm looking for all of those qualities you stated above when I contact customer care for anything
A business customer service representative must be willing to provide all the necessary information that's asked of her to the customer in order to make the customer feel as comfortable as possible with the company.

Some companies customer service are very bad as for me I expect from them that any issue presented should be sorted out immediately, good and quality services rendered and improvements in their goods and services
Some customer service representative was very disrespectful to some customers which is why there are multiple cases of customers changing brand all of a sudden because of how they are treated.

The major expectation of every company from the customers service department, is to meet up to the needs and demand of their customers through promoting the interest of the company.
[automerge]1640764770[/automerge]
Well, customers service providers are supposed to possess all the qualities a d requirements that are expected to meet up to the needs of their customers. They most be attentive, knowledgeable and skillful in dealing with their customers.

My customer should be able to tell me where I gone wrong in my business and be able to give me reasonable advise as a corrective medium. He should be polite too.

My customer should be able to tell me where I gone wrong in my business and be able to give me reasonable advise as a corrective medium. He should be polite too.
I'm impressed by what you just said. That's to say you would really make a good businessman because you're concerned about the plight and concerns of your customers.

As a customer that have issues or trying to get information from a particular company , I expect the customer support to be cool and calm , listen to all my problems and give me a possible ways in solving it.
I want them to be knowledgeable, cautious, responsive, attentive and they should always be observant. They should learn to treat customers right

I expect a Goodwill message at all time from my customers it help build my moral and increases my passion to work more for their own benefit.

I expect a satisfactory result from the support service. Most of the customer services would ask you to rate the conversion just to improve the next time.

The major thing I expect from the customers service, is to be able to meet up to the needs and demand of the customers as the render their complaint. People who are will to work as it's supposed to be.

What I require from customer service is resolving issues quickly without delay, having a listening ear,and being courteous in relating to a customers.
There is nothing that gives a concern customer satisfaction and much joy than when his issues is resolve in a manner that is courteous and respectful,and even though it is not resolve quickly,the approach from the help desk matters alot.

Actually the main purpose of reasons for their employment, is to meet up to the needs of my customers at the best time. So I expect greatness from them as to be courageous, smart, intelligent etc as to be responsible at all time to my customers.

I always expect them to have a solution to a particular problem that I have , because it is going to be very disappointing when a customer care representative does not know the solution to a problem you have.

Normally a customer's service should be very friendly and that is what I expect of them and at the same time they should be able to resolve my issue as quickly as possible. That's very important. .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds