Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you expect from Customer Support?

When you are using a company's customer service what do you expect from them? e.g. to be knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and timely or attentive.

I expect not being handed off to someone if I have an issue I would like to get resolved. If I have a question on something or a return, I epxect an actual response, and not some generic by the book response.
Well I hope they would fix different kind of issues also help somebody if needed answer questions and don't be rude I would like them to be friendly and helpful that would be perfect customer support

Advertisement Placeholder
I expect customer care to be more responsive, give me the attention I require and solve my problems according to the terms and conditions of the company.

Customer care service support matters a lot and needs all kinds of positive attitude and etiquettes to function. Some customer care reps are ill mannered and it affects the company indirectly. They might not find this out on time but definitely at the long run
That's true, remember your customers are the main reason why you decide to start up the business and without them You cannot get what you want. You need to attend to them.

I demand courtesy as a top priority from customer service. The secret to success is politeness. If someone lacks manners and is not at all nice to other people, their knowledge and ability may be meaningless.

Customer support includes things like answering customer questions, providing assistance with onboarding, troubleshooting, and upgrading customers to a new product or service.

A customer service must be knowledgeable and curtous , have respect for the customers , have the ability to always apologise to the customer and also have the heart to listen to their problems .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds