Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What do you expect from Customer Support?

When you are using a company's customer service what do you expect from them? e.g. to be knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and timely or attentive.

I expect not being handed off to someone if I have an issue I would like to get resolved. If I have a question on something or a return, I epxect an actual response, and not some generic by the book response.

When you are using a company's customer service what do you expect from them? e.g. to be knowledgeable, courteous, responsive and timely or attentive.

I expect not being handed off to someone if I have an issue I would like to get resolved. If I have a question on something or a return, I epxect an actual response, and not some generic by the book response.
Personally I would prefer a knowledgeable, attentive,fast and has a good manner costumer support

Advertisement Placeholder
Your customer care representatives must be caring and always be attentive to listen to customers problems , be able to tend to them and trying solving the I problem as fast as possible .

Depends on what type of customer service I am dealing with, but most importantly whenever I am in need of their help I expect timely response and for them to have my issue resolved.

I think if you are doing the right thing your customers will always support you, but if you are not doing what is supposed you will have the bad results, you need to retain your customers.

I think if you are doing the right thing your customers will always support you, but if you are not doing what is supposed you will have the bad results, you need to retain your customers.
That's completely true,if you are doing the needful you will definitely gain the good results you want, your customers are the main reason why you started the business.

That's completely true,if you are doing the needful you will definitely gain the good results you want, your customers are the main reason why you started the business.
You are right, not only that if you are having good experience on what you are doing you can earn a reasonable amount of money, experience are very important in businesses.

Some businesses have terrible customer service, and from them I expect problems to be resolved right away, high-quality services to be provided, and upgrades to their products and services.

Customer service care is a unit of an organization be it company or any other business interprise that give room for customers complaint and the solution to the customer needs.so while using customer service,you should always expect final results of your needs regarding there terms of services

Some businesses have terrible customer service, and from them I expect problems to be resolved right away, high-quality services to be provided, and upgrades to their products and services.
Having a bad or terrible customer services always affects the business negatively because the customers should be our first priority and they will leave if we dont take care of them.

You are right, not only that if you are having good experience on what you are doing you can earn a reasonable amount of money, experience are very important in businesses.
That's true, you have been mentioning experience most of the time but I think I lot of people get this, I understand that there's no way you can get what you want without experience we also have a lot of things.

For a customer more than everything a good behavior is important, beside that customers want their problems to be solved quickly so customers services should be responsive and timely.

That's true, you have been mentioning experience most of the time but I think I lot of people get this, I understand that there's no way you can get what you want without experience we also have a lot of things.
You are right, I mentioned that because most of us here don't take it very serious, the plain truth is that there's no way you earn money with having knowledge, this very important.

Good behaviour is something that I expect and quick service and fixing the problem is the main thing that I also expect from the customer support representative.

Good behaviour is something that I expect and quick service and fixing the problem is the main thing that I also expect from the customer support representative.
That's completely true, if you are being shown good behavior, it will very much help you in your business this will even serve as a good motivating factor to you.

Similar here They should be highly polite, knowledgeable, considerate, and responsive. Lastly, and most importantly, pay attention to details and address my problems

I just had a horrible customer service experience with Amazon.
I ordered several things for my daughter's birthday party this weekend. This package (worth about $150) was supposed to be delivered last Friday. It didn't show up, they told me to wait until Monday night. Still didn't show, so I talked to a support person. He was in a rush, asked me if I wanted a refund or replacement, then went ahead and ordered the replacement before I could answer. I then went back this morning and realized he only ordered a replacement for one thing from the package, there were still four missing items. I explained this to another customer support person, he tried to quickly tell me he'd refund me for two of the items and was in such a hurry that I had to tell him three times that he was forgetting about the other items.

Now I have to wait 5-7 business days for the funds to be returned event though her party is this weekend. Fortunately, I have the money to go replace it while waiting. Otherwise, I guess she wouldn't have any presents to open.

That's completely true, if you are being shown good behavior, it will very much help you in your business this will even serve as a good motivating factor to you.

Good behaviour from both customer and customer care representative is important. Many times, the customers may think that they are entitled to abuse and disrespect the customer care representatives.

The breadth of services you provide to consumers to assist them make the most of your product and address their problems is known as customer support. Customer support includes helping clients with onboarding, troubleshooting, and upgrading them to new goods or services, among other things.

I just had a horrible customer service experience with Amazon.
I ordered several things for my daughter's birthday party this weekend. This package (worth about $150) was supposed to be delivered last Friday. It didn't show up, they told me to wait until Monday night. Still didn't show, so I talked to a support person. He was in a rush, asked me if I wanted a refund or replacement, then went ahead and ordered the replacement before I could answer. I then went back this morning and realized he only ordered a replacement for one thing from the package, there were still four missing items. I explained this to another customer support person, he tried to quickly tell me he'd refund me for two of the items and was in such a hurry that I had to tell him three times that he was forgetting about the other items.

Now I have to wait 5-7 business days for the funds to be returned event though her party is this weekend. Fortunately, I have the money to go replace it while waiting. Otherwise, I guess she wouldn't have any presents to open.
That felling really sucks, that's why I sometimes prefer to go to a store than to oder for things online, sometimes you'll face a lot of challenges ordering thing's online.

Customer care service support matters a lot and needs all kinds of positive attitude and etiquettes to function. Some customer care reps are ill mannered and it affects the company indirectly. They might not find this out on time but definitely at the long run

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds