Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what causes sudden increase in number of contract Staff ?

What causes increment in the company or business it can be when you meet up to your demands in company, also the reason for the increment in the company is to have good time and services.

Advertisement Placeholder
If you want to execute work faster base on the nature of your job, you can go for contract type and seek for contract staffs to execute your task fast and you settle them off.

Lolz,this type of employment is not always the best because those people that are employing you are using you to enrich themselves and at the end of the day they can dismiss you at any time which can even make you to become much more poorer than you were before.

Apart from the increase in the amount of people who prefer not to be attached to one company, many companies employ young people on contract to exploit them.
[automerge]1624732048[/automerge]
I am going to attribute the rise in the number of contract stuff to the state if the economy as some positions are more cheaper to give it our to contract staff.

Last edited:
Lolz,this type of employment is not always the best because those people that are employing you are using you to enrich themselves and at the end of the day they can dismiss you at any time which can even make you to become much more poorer than you were before.
It is when companies wants to run away from the responsibilities of their employees, that is when they do employ staff on a contract basis where the staff are not entitle to any benefits or promotions during their stay with the company.

Last edited:
It is when companies wants to run to away from the responsibilities of their employees that they do employ staff on a contract basis where the staff are not entitle to any benefits or promotions during their stay with the company.
People who get big jobs on contract are the one that can employ people for a short-term or few months, the people they are employing is the worker which the only paid a small amount of money, the contract manager are those that are going to enjoy it more.

In my country contract staff are paid paltry salaries even when they obviously work harder than the full staff and never get promoted as a result of this it makes them disgruntled.
Due to the high level of unemployment many graduates still jump at the opportunity to become contract staff.
Well i guess the reason most graduates still jump in to get a contract job is based on the fact that there are no jobs out there, being a contractor is better than having no source of income. In my country its still the same. Contract workers or also known as contractors do not get paid the same amount as permanent staffs and they do not enjoy the full benefits as the permanent staffs do. Even when they actually do more of the work

Well i guess the reason most graduates still jump in to get a contract job is based on the fact that there are no jobs out there, being a contractor is better than having no source of income. In my country its still the same. Contract workers or also known as contractors do not get paid the same amount as permanent staffs and they do not enjoy the full benefits as the permanent staffs do. Even when they actually do more of the work
That is why most employers rubbish contract staff. They are not entitle to bonuses neither are they promoted to higher level no matter the years spent with the company, they will remain redundant.

Contracts staffs are short term because they are mostly signed for specific roles for a short period of time to it is not really a permanent thing !

Contracts staffs are short term because they are mostly signed for specific roles for a short period of time to it is not really a permanent thing !
You are right that contract staff are short term. They are called Temps here to work on certain projects for a definite period of time. When the project grows or the deadline is shortened more workers are hired to finish the project earlier. That is the reason for hiring more staff.

When main staffs are not functional and when the company needs to cut salaries in order to create more profit and avoid bankruptcy by the organization

When there's no choice, why won't people go for contract staffs. I can say it's wickedness in my country because how can they employ for that kind job and still be paying low?! It's just because there's no other job to do. It's never worth doing.

That is why most employers rubbish contract staff. They are not entitle to bonuses neither are they promoted to higher level no matter the years spent with the company, they will remain redundant.
True though alot of companies are like that, they dont actually care much about the contract staffs. But i have also seen cases whereby some contract staff are being taken care of, though not as much as the permanent ones but they are highly respected based on the level of their skills. And some even get promoted to permanent staffs along the line

I'll explain @maventiger . In my country there are two types of employees, which are permanent and contracted. Employees are not at risk of losing their jobs unless there is some fault on their part. Those hired are for temporary time, no more than six months since in that case they would become permanent employees. In both cases there is no risk of your salary. It can be handled differently in other countries!
One thing that causes sudden increase in contact of numbers of service risks of losing their job unless there is fault on their part.

What you said is right ,the function of a contract staff will help to make your job easier as you will have a lot of working force that will help to accomplish a particular task within a short period of time, it can be expensive and that is the disadvantage.

One thing that causes sudden increase in contact of numbers of service risks of losing their job unless there is fault on their part.
In general, it is the risk that every employee assumes when there is a fault, so you must follow the rules within the company, and thus avoid being fired. If you are a permanent employee and you lose your job, the economic situation will be complicated.

True though alot of companies are like that, they dont actually care much about the contract staffs. But i have also seen cases whereby some contract staff are being taken care of, though not as much as the permanent ones but they are highly respected based on the level of their skills. And some even get promoted to permanent staffs along the line
The case you pointed out only happens to few contract staff of many companies. For you to become a regular staff in some companies, you will have to write exams and passed interviews like the normal staff did.

The case you pointed out only happens to few contract staff of many companies. For you to become a regular staff in some companies, you will have to write exams and passed interviews like the normal staff did.
Of cause, no matter how good you are as a contractor, the company would not want to just take you in like that, you would have to go through the normal process, to avoid negative talks from already existing staff. And to make them not see it as being unfair.

The sudden increase in the number of contract staff I think an be traced to the financial instability of the company which might affect the company if they recruite a normal staff and are paying them in full, so they normally opt for contract staff.
By using contract staff both businesses and contractors can accomplish work quickly and efficiently.

Advances in technology have increased the need for businesses to provide high-speed services quickly and efficiently. Fortunately for companies, contract workers thrive on producing high quality work and completing projects in the most efficient and effective way possible.

Most companies can attest to the impact of having a contract staff executive projects in a timely manner but the decrease in payment in form of wages or salary is what I don't understand as it has been the norm in my country.

what's your view on contract staffs and their wages in your country?

I'll explain @maventiger . In my country there are two types of employees, which are permanent and contracted. Employees are not at risk of losing their jobs unless there is some fault on their part. Those hired are for temporary time, no more than six months since in that case they would become permanent employees. In both cases there is no risk of your salary. It can be handled differently in other countries!
One thing that causes sudden increase in the number of contract staff is when the organisation or the company has enough project at hand with this they will need her number of contract staff.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds