Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

what causes sudden increase in number of contract Staff ?

High rate of unemployment is the reason why most companies are engaging in contractors staffs. They are doing this to short change on the payment of salary. They pay about 40% or the actual salary they have to pay for a staff to the contract workers.

Advertisement Placeholder
In most cases, the causes in the increase in the number of contract staff is simply most of the business enterprises cannot afford to pay full time salary for workers so they hire contract staff, use them and dump them later.

What you said is very true. Some of these companies eben want contract staffs to even use their personal resources to fund the company's contract and st the end of the day they end up getting a poor reimbursement. I so not blame contract Staffs who collects 75% fund from the company before starting the contract.
That is what you usually get when you do not sign a proper contract paer from a major client or company,they know that the contractor will accept most of their terms,reason most of these delays usually occure.

Since the company is not making profit as usual ,mand they don't normally need full loaded staff , so its normal to reduce the number of working staff and hire contract staff.

one thing i have come to observerd among some multinationals,is that they are most likelly in the event of carrying out production or exploration resort to giving out some section of their jobs on contract,to aviod the responsibility of settling some community and social needs.
one thing i have come to observerd among some multinationals,is that they are most likelly in the event of carrying out production or exploration resort to giving out some section of their jobs on contract,to aviod the responsibility of settling some community and social needs.

When the company couldn't manage their fund or maybe they don't have enough money to be paying their workers every month , then you need to retrench some workers and out some on casual

Most companies tends to employ contract staffs in order to reduce the expenses on labor. It’s also done in order to maximize output whenever there’s a deadline. Contract staffs have no guarantee on the job and can be released at any time. Also some companies does this in order to strengthen their labor force for a short time so as to meet a target.
Definitelly there are vearious reasons that most company and organisations would ordinarily go for contract staff,it could be as a result of not wanting to give employees their full entitlement and benefits.

I'll explain @maventiger . In my country there are two types of employees, which are permanent and contracted. Employees are not at risk of losing their jobs unless there is some fault on their part. Those hired are for temporary time, no more than six months since in that case they would become permanent employees. In both cases there is no risk of your salary. It can be handled differently in other countries!

Well, there are businesses in here who do not get hired on the basis of any contract. They rather hire people based on their performance. There are many telemarketing companies that hire employees and those employees usually leave job without even informing the managers.

Most of the time , the companies or organisations dont have what it takes to pay the employee fill payment , so they prefer using them as contract workers for sometime before freeing them.

Most of the time , the companies or organisations dont have what it takes to pay the employee fill payment , so they prefer using them as contract workers for sometime before freeing them.
This is more rampant especially in the construction and building companies . There will be a certain points that they have to free some people while others will keep on working.

Most of the company out there don't have the neccesary fund to pay for their workers salary for a very long time because the business is not materialised yet . Thats why they prefer hiring many contract staff .
Well, there are businesses in here who do not get hired on the basis of any contract. They rather hire people based on their performance. There are many telemarketing companies that hire employees and those employees usually leave job without even informing the managers.

Some of these companies eben want contract staffs to even use their personal resources to fund the company's contract and st the end of the day they end up getting a poor reimbursement. I so not blame contract Staffs who collects 75% fund from the company before starting the contract.

Exactly what you said is true. Some of these businesses even require contract employees to use their own funds to pay for the contract, and in the end they receive inadequate compensation. I don't blame contract employees who take 65% of the money from the business before the contract even begins.

In order to lower labor costs, most businesses frequently use contract employees. When a deadline is there, it is also done to maximize output. Contract employees are never guaranteed a job and are always subject to termination. Additionally, some businesses utilize this in order to temporarily strengthen their labor force in order to fulfill a goal.

In order for the company to make enough profit when executing a contract , they prefer using contract staff simply because they didn't want to spend much , and the contract staff also prefer taking at least seventy or eighty percent of their money before strating any job.
Exactly what you said is true. Some of these businesses even require contract employees to use their own funds to pay for the contract, and in the end they receive inadequate compensation. I don't blame contract employees who take 65% of the money from the business before the contract even begins.

To lower labor costs, the majority of businesses frequently use contract employees. Every time there is a deadline, it is also done to maximize output. Contract employees have no job security and may be fired at any time.

I don't like the idea of being a constract staff because sometimes the workload can be so much and that is just another form of exploitation , if I can have the possibility to avoid it I will because you are only being used for a particular period of time . everybody are interested in getting permanent employment.
The idea of being a contract staff always irritates me , because you will be used and dump along the way simple because the company only wanted to use you for a short period of time .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds