Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

There are some paid to post site i ve been using in the past and I was not able to make 0.5 cents everyday, even with all this they will be telling you to write comments up to 8 or 10 lines before you are eligible to be paid.
What a water of time, that's why I like to ask around and check the site itself for how much I can make I would only register if it would be profitable to me

Advertisement Placeholder
I can afford buying Cryptocurrency with my forum earnings, and I'm saving it gradually until it builds up for years then I'll know that crypto can reward any one.

I can afford buying Cryptocurrency with my forum earnings, and I'm saving it gradually until it builds up for years then I'll know that crypto can reward any one.
There is a difference between buying of cryptocurrency and investing in a potential cryptocurrency ,it is not just about buying but what are the cryptocurrency you are investing on

There is a difference between buying of cryptocurrency and investing in a potential cryptocurrency ,it is not just about buying but what are the cryptocurrency you are investing on
Buying the potential coins is the ideal thing. If we aren't buying potential coins their is no how we'll be heading over to achieving profit in the future.

I can earn $15 by writing one article. However, in order to write article I have to do a lo of thinking. But for a forum post, I don't have to contemplate much. Therefore, despite low reward I do post on forums every day.
I would really love to earn by writing articles because I really enjoy writing. Are there platforms that you can suggest to me? Please I need platforms that work worldwide because my country has a lot of restriction.

My P2P payment is not enough to afford me a great deal of luxury but at least it is enough for me to be able to subscribe my phone weekly and also buy a few stockings.

I wonder what you meant by great deal.of luxury? paid to post earnings can be reasonable when you're investing on it wisely, it can grow big in the future.

What a water of time, that's why I like to ask around and check the site itself for how much I can make I would only register if it would be profitable to me
The only thing I can buy or end with my P2P energy is cryptocurrency because btpn can literally buy anything for my personal need only cryptocurrency.

M subscription is one of the things I buy with my get paid to post website earnings. Sometimes I use it to pay for house cleaning and the security fee within the vicinity.

The only thing I can buy or end with my P2P energy is cryptocurrency because btpn can literally buy anything for my personal need only cryptocurrency.
How about bit pay, I hear it's a good site that buys crypto currency in s very good rate but I haven't used them before though so be safe.

Don't overlook the fact that some people here take this paid to post platforms money making ability seriously simply because you think the pay is not worth it for you that earns a living getting bigger pay cheque
Well I do not look down on anyone that take any of these pay to post website very seriously because I myself to take this website very seriously no matter how small or little that the amount of money that I am hearing on this website is. The good thing about it is that I have been able to earn a big amount of money on this platform when the platform was paying very high in the past.

It's not actually the amount of money i can make from the website but it depends on how easy it is to make this money, because some of them will give a very difficult rules that may be impossible to keep.

Buying the potential coins is the ideal thing. If we aren't buying potential coins their is no how we'll be heading over to achieving profit in the future.
That is just the number one priority and people should never consider investing in shitcoins because it does not really make sense, it can be ruggpull at any given time.

With my paid to post platforms earnings, I know I can afford to pay my electricity bills with and still have some changes left to settle my monthly data subscription as well too

What I can pay or afford to buy depends on the amounts of money that I made from the ptp forum but most times I used it to buy groceries and pay bills.

What I can pay or afford to buy depends on the amounts of money that I made from the ptp forum but most times I used it to buy groceries and pay bills.
The only thing I can buy with my ptp earnings is cryptocurrency I normally use the money I make from there to invest in cryptocurrency

I only invest most of my own in cryptocurrency for long time, that's just what i do with my own, I don't uses it to buy or do any other thing seens i have an offline business i have been doing.

That is just the number one priority and people should never consider investing in shitcoins because it does not really make sense, it can be ruggpull at any given time.
Its simply as you said dear. I don't see myself going for Shitcoins when I know that their potential is dependent on what the owners think of it and not working with general crypto fluctuations.

I have been using my paid to post earning to recharge my phone , by using it to buy airtime and also data subscription, also using part to buy foodstuffs sometimes.

I have been using my paid to post earning to recharge my phone , by using it to buy airtime and also data subscription, also using part to buy foodstuffs sometimes.
That's tremendous that your PTP earnings have been integral that way for you for some time now. Mine have always been reinvested into my crypto wallet.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds