Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Seeing you been constant on paid to forum websites like bizdustry and Trendri I can see that you are earning good amount for you to be earning to pay for only subscription. Boss I envy you I always want to make good and enough post but I do get tired. With the little I earn I can still pay for some small bill
Lolz, I'm not a boss I'm just a loyal servant dear. I am posting on forums more when my body is willing for me to be active online for longer period of time.

Advertisement Placeholder
Lolz, I'm not a boss I'm just a loyal servant dear. I am posting on forums more when my body is willing for me to be active online for longer period of time.
Still on still, I envy your hard work. I have tried many ways to schedule my time in posting on paid to forum websites but I have been hooked up with other things making it not possible for me to meet my target for the day. I will keep on trying.

Still on still, I envy your hard work. I have tried many ways to schedule my time in posting on paid to forum websites but I have been hooked up with other things making it not possible for me to meet my target for the day. I will keep on trying.
Provided that what you're doing is very much positive in bringing you financial benefit or whatever you shouldn't feel bad that you aren't devoting time posting on forums.

Provided that what you're doing is very much positive in bringing you financial benefit or whatever you shouldn't feel bad that you aren't devoting time posting on forums.
You are right. But I still want to have time for forum websites. I learn many things hear and I also get paid for doing that. This is fun.

You are right. But I still want to have time for forum websites. I learn many things hear and I also get paid for doing that. This is fun.
Their are lots of derivatives when you're a user at forums. You learn from others, others learn from you through discussion hub, and both gets rewards.

Bro @Sincerem, you've hit the nail on the head - mine is just data and a few other things like recharging for calls and all. Other than that, there's nothing. But I'm happy because it allows me to save my main job's income

There are only a few things I can only use my ptp earnings for as it is generally low some of which are data subscription, miscellaneous expenses, transportation

Very funny but serious question, just like you said mine can only afford my data and probably few things to add up, even at that I can say I haven't earn anything from them for now.

Actually I only make 0.2 $ a day from PTP sites , I know that I am able to earn more but I just feel that I need a break , with this amount I can buy nothing .

What my paid to post forums can afford to but is not something that's much because i mostly spend it on data, airtime and st times drinks.
I understand, the earnings can be little to achieve something tangible but you can save it for some time to accumulate. I'll keep some and usr it to buy some cheap tokens that I can hold for a long time.

Actually I only make 0.2 $ a day from PTP sites , I know that I am able to earn more but I just feel that I need a break , with this amount I can buy nothing .
But at least you can save that amount. It will add up to something great with time. Also, after your rest, you can try working in more ptp sites. They can earn you even a dollar daily.

There are only a few things I can only use my ptp earnings for as it is generally low some of which are data subscription, miscellaneous expenses, transportation
Bizdustry is the only one of the best paid to post site and apart from here I do not like any other website that offers this type of opportunity because most of them are always difficult.

What can I buy with my paid to post earnings is cryptocurrency that is the only thing I can use such money to invest in.

Bizdustry is the only one of the best paid to post site and apart from here I do not like any other website that offers this type of opportunity because most of them are always difficult.
Could you further expand what you mean by difficult? I do not know what exactly you mean by difficult or if it is what I am thinking that some sites are strict

What can I buy with my paid to post earnings is cryptocurrency that is the only thing I can use such money to invest in.
You're simply investing for the future, if the coin you invest in climb ×5 maybe in the next six months like the way others have climbed previous times, you will be on the driving seat.

Needs cannot seem to have an end around us and our beautiful lifes ain't it? There are so many things my gat paid to post earnings can actually fix and have been fixing for me for wiite a while already

But at least you can save that amount. It will add up to something great with time. Also, after your rest, you can try working in more ptp sites. They can earn you even a dollar daily.
Yes mate thanks for advice , only in Bizdustry we can earn 1$ a day so we can earn more if we dedicate more time , I will try to be more active here next days .

Could you further expand what you mean by difficult? I do not know what exactly you mean by difficult or if it is what I am thinking that some sites are strict
There are some paid to post site i ve been using in the past and I was not able to make 0.5 cents everyday, even with all this they will be telling you to write comments up to 8 or 10 lines before you are eligible to be paid.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds