Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Its simply as you said dear. I don't see myself going for Shitcoins when I know that their potential is dependent on what the owners think of it and not working with general crypto fluctuations.
Most people like investing in shitcoins because it is cheap and with just 1 dollars you can have a chance of getting billions of them and they're expecting that one day that billions coin will reach 1 dollars each.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most people like investing in shitcoins because it is cheap and with just 1 dollars you can have a chance of getting billions of them and they're expecting that one day that billions coin will reach 1 dollars each.
Buying crypto currency coin like shitcoin is also good but I normally uses some of my earnings for my upkeep and sometimes buy data subscription for my phone browser.

Will certainly within this particular circumstance it certainly depends upon the individual in charge of that or even on setting each time to me I will certainly conserve since I'm currently conserving the cash I made as well as functioning a lot more difficult to view I have actually sufficient to spend into another element of company either offline.

Buying crypto currency coin like shitcoin is also good but I normally uses some of my earnings for my upkeep and sometimes buy data subscription for my phone browser.
Most people here are investing most of their online earning in cryptocurrency while they use their offline salary for Daily up keeping and I think you should also follow the same.except you're not a cryptocurrency fan

most of the money on my cryptocurrency trading portfolio was generated from paid to post platforms and of course I can see that it has been a blessing to me since I ventured into it and has given me a lot of experience.

Mainly subscription and food except you pile them up and that means you obviously have a specific goal in mind.

Now I've seen the reason why some are chasing after Shitcoins in order to.make profit with them. But we know such million dollars investment with Shitcoins is unrealistic cos its developers came for the profit as well.

Now I've seen the reason why some are chasing after Shitcoins in order to.make profit with them. But we know such million dollars investment with Shitcoins is unrealistic cos its developers came for the profit as well.
Yes and they should not even expect that because it is so unrealistic that it is not likely to happened for them to become billionaire with shitcoins, this is what some of them does not understand.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
To me I think it depends on the number of PTP you engage in that will determine how you will spend the money, but for me I can subscribe data and buy food with it

To me I think it depends on the number of PTP you engage in that will determine how you will spend the money, but for me I can subscribe data and buy food with it
Yes, the more paid to post sites one engage on, the better the reward will be. But you know its never easy to cover up for all cos you got other stuffs to do.

With my paid to post earnings, I can afford to get myself a lot of things that I would have ordinarily not been able to get were it not for the little extra money gotten from the paid to post platforms I am working on

Yes and they should not even expect that because it is so unrealistic that it is not likely to happened for them to become billionaire with shitcoins, this is what some of them does not understand.
They don't understand that all, it is highly impossible to make millions with low investment around Shitcoins. That will be gambling out our funds.

They don't understand that all, it is highly impossible to make millions with low investment around Shitcoins. That will be gambling out our funds.
Most Times it can be profitable and there was a time shitcoins was reigning and a lot of people were making money from shitcoins then because its increases tremendously. it is not good for long time.

With my paid to post earnings, I can afford to get myself a lot of things that I would have ordinarily not been able to get were it not for the little extra money gotten from the paid to post platforms I am working on
That's tremendous one. Lots of derivative to get from paid to post site. Getting extra earnings from the tasks we feel good with online make's sense.

Most Times it can be profitable and there was a time shitcoins was reigning and a lot of people were making money from shitcoins then because its increases tremendously. it is not good for long time.
Theybsaid Shitcoins are simply good for the short term trading. That if you trade hoping for long term improvement that you might see your capital investment being liquidated.

Theybsaid Shitcoins are simply good for the short term trading. That if you trade hoping for long term improvement that you might see your capital investment being liquidated.
Sometimes it is always a pure gambling that is why it is always advisable that we only invest the type of money we are willing to lose ,but if it works we can make almost x 20 of what we invested.

Will in this situation it definitely depends on the person responsible for that or on position at a time to me I will save because I am already saving the money I earned and working much harder to see I have enough to invest into another aspect of business either offline.
You are correct. It depends on individuals where he wanted to put his online money making through paid to post in Forum like Bizdustry. If he wants to buy bread and beverage, it's his or her decision.

Sometimes it is always a pure gambling that is why it is always advisable that we only invest the type of money we are willing to lose ,but if it works we can make almost x 20 of what we invested.
Yeah, we should invest in the funds we can afford losing. And not taking our whole life savings to pour into the investment and thinking for it to go positive alone. When it crashes it hurts bitterly.

I have not even attempted any withdrawal of any form from here yet as I have not reached the minimum withdrawal, but soon I know I will and I would like to invest the money

You should be able to buy anything at all that your money can afford.most important things in life at things that your money can buy

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds