Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

I'm simply enjoying my time purchasing more of the coins for the future. Storing the coins in.my portfolio gives me hope controlling more Cryptos in the future.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yeah, we should invest in the funds we can afford losing. And not taking our whole life savings to pour into the investment and thinking for it to go positive alone. When it crashes it hurts bitterly.
There are a lot of people that do like to take a very serious risks of investing so much in a particular cryptocurrency or shitcoins, believing that if it work that they will never be poor again in life and if it fails they will be losing so much. what do you think about it ?

There are a lot of people that do like to take a very serious risks of investing so much in a particular cryptocurrency or shitcoins, believing that if it work that they will never be poor again in life and if it fails they will be losing so much. what do you think about it ?
That's their own reasoning, I can't stop them from reasoning that way cos they want to be rich in life and quash dreaded disease being poverty. But we know shitcoins are risky investment, it doesn't all just the way we planned it.

That's their own reasoning, I can't stop them from reasoning that way cos they want to be rich in life and quash dreaded disease being poverty. But we know shitcoins are risky investment, it doesn't all just the way we planned it.
Lolz, and the funny thing about cryptocurrency trading is that no matter how you pray for a particular coin to rise, they will not even follow your prayer it will just act based on the law of demand and supply at that particular time.extremly volatile.

Most people like investing in shitcoins because it is cheap and with just 1 dollars you can have a chance of getting billions of them and they're expecting that one day that billions coin will reach 1 dollars each.
You looking I can afford by with my ptpn in is cryptocurrency because the earnings are too small I cannot use it to self my immediate need but I can only invest in cryptocurrency.

I used my earnings on PTC sites to pay bills mostly utility bills. Sometimes I used it to buy groceries if they are needed at the time that I received my earnings. I used it for refreshments also, it all depends on my petty needs at the time.
I agree with you. Earnings from PTC sites can be used to pay utility bills like water and electricity. It can also buy food and groceries. I agree that refreshments can be bought from the PTC earnings together with little things soft drinks, etc.

Though I just started earning from paid to post site, so I used the earning for my data subscription and other domestic need.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Actually my paid to post gig anyway we can actually just purchase a pair of shirt for me and to me that is more than enough for me so I will keep on doing this activities that give me so much joy.

Actually my paid to post gig anyway we can actually just purchase a pair of shirt for me and to me that is more than enough for me so I will keep on doing this activities that give me so much joy.
That's amazing that you buy some pair of shirts doing paid to post tasks. At least their is something tangible it is bringing than spending the time away for nothing.

Now i don't uses to spend my online earning on things like airtime, data and so on like before i now started to live it in my wallet till it appreciate then i sell and reinvest.

Lolz, and the funny thing about cryptocurrency trading is that no matter how you pray for a particular coin to rise, they will not even follow your prayer it will just act based on the law of demand and supply at that particular time.extremly volatile.
Laughs, their is nothing concerning prayer when it comes to cryptocurrency moving up and down. It's simply following the law if demand and supply.

I can afford whatever my money can buy and it has to be things that are very valuable to me and I cherish them so much that I wouldn't want to lose them

PTP earnings is indeed helping many people online earning dividends out of their time online. And at the moment it is paying off.

I agree with you. Earnings from PTC sites can be used to pay utility bills like water and electricity. It can also buy food and groceries. I agree that refreshments can be bought from the PTC earnings together with little things soft drinks, etc.
The earnings coming from ptp sites is not enough to buy something big but it is reasonable enough to takes care of some minor things at home.

Though I just started earning from paid to post site, so I used the earning for my data subscription and other domestic need.
Wow that's great. You have just started earning from paid to post website yet you used your earning for domestic needs and data subscription. It's very nice to hear that.

With my paid to post earnings, I can afford to make some payments that can settle my bills most of the times. These bills are usually fixed in their nature and so it goes into settling it instantly

Now i don't uses to spend my online earning on things like airtime, data and so on like before i now started to live it in my wallet till it appreciate then i sell and reinvest.
Reinvesting it, is the best one can do, and cryptocurrency is a nice option of investment. I've been investing into cryptocurrency since I knew it.

I now save my online earning because i see that I'm always spending it and can account for for because I'm spending it on useless things.

You shouldn't spend your funds made online carelessly cos when the opportunity isn't there again. What will you show for, which you achieved with your funds?

Online funds should be well utilized and not squandering it anyhow. I understand bills do pop up, but investing meaningfully is ideal.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds