Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

When it comes to what i can affrord to buy with my paid to post forums earning is nothing that is much because i mostly spend it on data and airtime.
The only thing I use my P2P endings to buy is cryptocurrency because I cannot use it to buy any other thing because the earnings are too small.

Advertisement Placeholder
Currently, I am earning $2 in average through PTP. I earn this on Bizdustry, GPT and the forum wheel. I can use this money to renew domains and and run marketing campaigns
That's a very good idea because I'm only using my own for data, airtime and drink most at time because it's not that enough to do other things with.

Cryptocurrency is profitable to people who see the need and understand it, most people who are investing in cryptocurrency in 2021 can never be in the same position in 2025.
Yes, those who are investing now, and holding their reasonable amount of Cryptocurrency for the duration of five years can never remain the same, profit follows them.

Well, right now I am earning and posting to meet my daily expenses as my expenses are not that much. I do invest some of my paid to post earnings online but the amount is not that great at all.

Wow, Shiba Inu is a crypto-currency with so much maximum supply, and its really need a tremendous force of serious investors for you to see it at a reasonable price, that is why I do not invest in it.
The only thing that I can buy and pay with my ptp which means paid to post earning is cryptocurrency this is because the earnings from ptp is very low.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Very good topic raised. If you are spending many hours in a day and are consistent, then I think we can definitely get enough for financing a small project of ours in 4 to 6 months. If you are spending less time, say, 1 or 2 hours daily only and not very regularly, then I think it will be enough for a data subscriptions, for regular tea, coffee or some snacks in a few days.

Mine wouldn't go anywhere as I don't have time to spend hours pressing my phone. I wish to improve anyway but currently, in a month, I can pay for my data subs.

Currently, I am earning $2 in average through PTP. I earn this on Bizdustry, GPT and the forum wheel. I can use this money to renew domains and and run marketing campaigns
That's very good because you are spending it on a right way and your earning is qiet impressive because $2 in a day is not something that is bad as long as it can increase with time.

Very good topic raised. If you are spending many hours in a day and are consistent, then I think we can definitely get enough for financing a small project of ours in 4 to 6 months. If you are spending less time, say, 1 or 2 hours daily only and not very regularly, then I think it will be enough for a data subscriptions, for regular tea, coffee or some snacks in a few days.
You spoke fine dear, the number of hours you're spending online will determine how much you'll be earning in a day, or monthly working via PTP sites.

Yes, those who are investing now, and holding their reasonable amount of Cryptocurrency for the duration of five years can never remain the same, profit follows them.
Yes ,you're also a crypto-currency investors, if you're investing in solid projects in cryptocurrency that means your level now won't be the same in 2025, we just hope for the best.
[automerge]1629082383[/automerge]
The only thing that I can buy and pay with my ptp which means paid to post earning is cryptocurrency this is because the earnings from ptp is very low.
People can really invest most of their money in cryptocurrency as you have said, since your earning from Paid to post website is so low then investing in cryptocurrency is the best option.

Last edited:
Mine wouldn't go anywhere as I don't have time to spend hours pressing my phone. I wish to improve anyway but currently, in a month, I can pay for my data subs.
No matter how small your earnings are, it will be enough to buy something if you can save it together for a period of time before you spend it.

No matter how small your earnings are, it will be enough to buy something if you can save it together for a period of time before you spend it.
The paid to post any is very small income that one receive from site and you can barely use it to buy anything except cryptocurrency or invest into the cryptocurrency market.

I know I have been making good money from this very platform bizdustry that is a paid to post platform. These monies also help me in my subscription monthly for data I use too

At the present my P2P earnings is not that much and it is only enough for me to buy mobile data and also to be able to buy home detergents every month.

At the present my P2P earnings is not that much and it is only enough for me to buy mobile data and also to be able to buy home detergents every month.
With the detergent at least you are contributing something to the household from your online earnings. I also have my share like buying snacks continually or paying the internet subscription together with the phone subscription. However, most of my online earnings go to my savings account.

I can afford to render help to some of my friends who are less privileged using the money I was able to earn from posting on forums .
Wow what I nice thing to do. You have a big heart by helping the less privileged or fortunate people. As of now my earnings is planned to invest in cryptocurrency trading. I will try to make my money grow big.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
Well just like you say mobile data subscription and some little basic need like food and some few things depending on how many p2p forum you are doing

The paid to post any is very small income that one receive from site and you can barely use it to buy anything except cryptocurrency or invest into the cryptocurrency market.
Actually it depends on individual needs at the time he receives his earnings. You can save it up till it is enough to buy something that is reasonable.

Well just like you say mobile data subscription and some little basic need like food and some few things depending on how many p2p forum you are doing
For instance you're doing more of the paid to post sites up to four, and you're completing the requirements for the day, their is every possibility for you to earn better to carter for some needs.

Seeing you been constant on paid to forum websites like bizdustry and Trendri I can see that you are earning good amount for you to be earning to pay for only subscription. Boss I envy you I always want to make good and enough post but I do get tired. With the little I earn I can still pay for some small bill

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds