Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

BNB coin, BCH, ETH, UNI, SHIBA INUS etc. This coins I mentioned have every possibility to reach very high price from now to December.
Wow, Shiba Inu is a crypto-currency with so much maximum supply, and its really need a tremendous force of serious investors for you to see it at a reasonable price, that is why I do not invest in it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow, Shiba Inu is a crypto-currency with so much maximum supply, and its really need a tremendous force of serious investors for you to see it at a reasonable price, that is why I do not invest in it.
SHIB inu got potential earlier on, when it was first advertised by Elon musk. At the moment the coin have slipped off, its hard to find it around the top 20 coins.

SHIB inu got potential earlier on, when it was first advertised by Elon musk. At the moment the coin have slipped off, its hard to find it around the top 20 coins.
Shiba Inu has been proven to be one of the best coin, but now I believe the coin you could be at risk and people who are investing can actually lose their money because it doesn't have any potential value.

It's still good if you reinvest your online earnings to crypto or forex trading. You stand to gain more if you're profitable. The only disadvantage is when you lose your money in a trade. I'll also buy some crypto tokens and save them.
I agree that investing the earnings can make it grow. But you have to take note that trading can also make you lose if you are not careful. Besides, the small money that I earn is not fit for trading.

I am also planning to raise some fund using get paid to post comments website. I am going to do list the money two homeless senior citizens.

Some people do not know the function of investment and they save their money in the bank, they don't understand that the devaluation of the economy will render the money useless in few years time, lolz.
I agree with the inflation but not with devaluation. Inflation is the rising prices that agfects the value of money. If I have $1,000 in the bank, how much would I lose in 1 year? That is the cost of my peace of mind that my money is safe in the bank.

Shiba Inu has been proven to be one of the best coin, but now I believe the coin you could be at risk and people who are investing can actually lose their money because it doesn't have any potential value.
It doesn't have much value, but since Elon musk is behind its push, always hope for the best around the coin anytime. Elon can decide to push it high through a simple tweet.

I agree that investing the earnings can make it grow. But you have to take note that trading can also make you lose if you are not careful. Besides, the small money that I earn is not fit for trading.
Many trading platforms has made it possible to trade with $10. That's easier with crypto but not advisable in forex trading. $10 can also buy you crypto that you can hold for a long term.

I'm interested in the part about earning $15 per article. Which website pays you that amount? And how do one get to register and work with them?

PTP earnings has been helpful in fixing basic needs like data and electricity bills. I save some too when those needs are not pressing.
You are very correct. Earnings made from my paid to post platform has really been helpful and handy in settleing my electricity bills a great deal too

I agree with the inflation but not with devaluation. Inflation is the rising prices that agfects the value of money. If I have $1,000 in the bank, how much would I lose in 1 year? That is the cost of my peace of mind that my money is safe in the bank.
Thanks for the correction ,all these are economic terms that I really need to learn and understand, that's just the reason I consider investment as the best thing if I have some extra money to save for long hair.

Well am actually interested in personal finance so I try to save up the money for things more important.

And budget everything also, I love the reply someone gave. They use the money to run things on their blog, that's just perfect and something I would consider doing, but I will have to focus on forums then

I intend to use part of my paid to post earning to invest in some online business. Like i want to use it to learn high income skill that will make me make huge amount of money online

I intend to use part of my paid to post earning to invest in some online business. Like i want to use it to learn high income skill that will make me make huge amount of money online
If you can save it well and for long you'll come out with reasonable amount of money that will be enough for one of the options you listed here.

What my paid to post forums can afford to but is not something that's much because i mostly spend it on data, airtime and st times drinks.

It doesn't have much value, but since Elon musk is behind its push, always hope for the best around the coin anytime. Elon can decide to push it high through a simple tweet.
Anyway I think the coin actually increase today so much when I check out the top gainers coin on binance, in this case I believe there is still hope for people who are interested to invest in the cryptocurrency for long term investment.

Anyway I think the coin actually increase today so much when I check out the top gainers coin on binance, in this case I believe there is still hope for people who are interested to invest in the cryptocurrency for long term investment.
That's cool, that you saw dogecoin still improving. When I checked it I was pleased with what I saw that's why I'm holding it tight.

That's cool, that you saw dogecoin still improving. When I checked it I was pleased with what I saw that's why I'm holding it tight.
Investing in cryptocurrency is actually the best if you know the type of cryptocurrency you are investing on, money has always been an hindrances to a lot of potential crytocurrency investors who are interested.

Investing in cryptocurrency is actually the best if you know the type of cryptocurrency you are investing on, money has always been an hindrances to a lot of potential crytocurrency investors who are interested.
If you aren't investing useful amount of money into crypto their is no how you'll come to earn better from the investment scheme, and drive better ROI.

If you aren't investing useful amount of money into crypto their is no how you'll come to earn better from the investment scheme, and drive better ROI.
Cryptocurrency is profitable to people who see the need and understand it, most people who are investing in cryptocurrency in 2021 can never be in the same position in 2025.

If minimum payout for this particular forum you're talking about is just at $2, how many posts is one allowed to make on a daily basis. So long as it pays, it still fine
At least getting $2 from a particular forum site is something, I will keep working so far they at paying and that $2 can at least pay for my data subscription sometimes.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds