Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

There are many things I want to buy with the money I make with page to post platforms and one of them is setting up my own blog and venturing fully into affiliate marketing.
That's a very good idea. You can save money to actualize that. It's good if you diversify and have other sources of income. It'll increase your earnings and help should one income source fail.

Advertisement Placeholder
That's a very good idea. You can save money to actualize that. It's good if you diversify and have other sources of income. It'll increase your earnings and help should one income source fail.
It is very good to hear that someone is saving the money from this earnings. I personally don't save the amount, normally I spent it for online trading like crypto of forex trading.

It is very good to hear that someone is saving the money from this earnings. I personally don't save the amount, normally I spent it for online trading like crypto of forex trading.
It's still good if you reinvest your online earnings to crypto or forex trading. You stand to gain more if you're profitable. The only disadvantage is when you lose your money in a trade. I'll also buy some crypto tokens and save them.

If minimum payout for this particular forum you're talking about is just at $2, how many posts is one allowed to make on a daily basis. So long as it pays, it still fine
The only thing I can buy with my PTP in in is cryptocurrency because the earning is too small, the only thing you have to do is it will invest it in cryto currency

Exactly, at first I misunderstood. But Cashtimeforum is paying every 15 days, where each time you can withdraw $ 3.5! It is a site that although it has created a bad reputation in the past, now it has remained active and paying.
People have been spoiling the name of cashtime forum calling it a scam, while the admin of cashtime forum has been paying and proving them wrong, I also just received another $3.5 somedays ago

A majority of my online and it's actually go back to other small investments like cryptocurrency or my future savings to try to purchase a new laptop.

Get paid to post comments that's giving me the opportunity to acquire more data to use for my online business. All the things that I am able to buy with the money gas, colonge, water refilling etc

People have been spoiling the name of cashtime forum calling it a scam, while the admin of cashtime forum has been paying and proving them wrong, I also just received another $3.5 somedays ago
Only time will tell, so I hope it keeps paying and proves to be a legitimate site. I have been withdrawing my earnings every 15 days, as described above.

Some people do not know the function of investment and they save their money in the bank, they don't understand that the devaluation of the economy will render the money useless in few years time, lolz.
Lol, their should be money needed to be kept in the bank incase of emergency. But we shouldn't keep everything we got in life inside the bank, investment is pivotal.

There is a common saying that says you use money to get money.
What I do is that I try my best to save most of my only earnings to invest in something bigger that will yield a better profit .

My earnings are enough to renew my data subscription, buy airtime and sometimes I even have some leftover to save or invest in cryptos.

Lol, their should be money needed to be kept in the bank incase of emergency. But we shouldn't keep everything we got in life inside the bank, investment is pivotal.
I agree with you, since one should not have everything in the bank and not everything in investment. You should set aside a certain amount to have it available and invest the rest in something productive.

Making money with paid to post platforms is a great way to make money online especially if you do not have a skill. I can purchase cryptocurrencies with my earnings here.

The only thing I can buy with my PTP in in is cryptocurrency because the earning is too small, the only thing you have to do is it will invest it in cryto currency
I have thought about this too. I've listed some crypto tokens that I will love to buy and I can get them with my p2p earnings. I hope the crypto market roars back to life From it's long dip. This is a good idea.

I
Data is a very big deal for someone to be subscribed to if you want to make any sense in any online activity whatsoever. You will need data for online life training and so much more. I spend a lot on data subscription myself
If you want to keel earning online, data is the first thing you need to buy and its like buying a fuel inside a car to make the car moves ,so i normally buys data and pay some subscriptions with my online earning.

At least if someone doesn't have an idea of investing in cryptocurrency, real estate investment is among one of the most profitable form of investment, you should know about the appreciation Of land if you keep it for 5 years

I would actually love to invest with the money I make from ptp sites. The earnings from this website are what I labored for and shouldn't be spent anyhow.
As long as I have the earnings, I believe it can afford anything with the same value of my money. For example my earning is $1, then it can only afford one kilo of rice here in our country. If my earnings is $10, then I can already use it for trading of cryptocurrency.

As long as I have the earnings, I believe it can afford anything with the same value of my money. For example my earning is $1, then it can only afford one kilo of rice here in our country. If my earnings is $10, then I can already use it for trading of cryptocurrency.
1 kg rice with 1 dollar is very cheap. Where you are staying? In our place a good quality rice will require at least 2 dollars which is double the amount of yours.

I will use the money to help the less privileged in the society because this is the only way which you can help the individual

When it comes to what i can affrord to buy with my paid to post forums earning is nothing that is much because i mostly spend it on data and airtime.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds