Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Mine can first buy me data bundles subscription for the whole and I still get some extra cash for my own use. With that, I can buy clothes, cosmetics or shoes with it. That is the profit I get from working online. The money is not much but at least I get some to buy me the things I need even after buying data bundles to do more online work.
Buying all these things with the money you make online shows that you have multiple source of income online about from paid to post site, it's nice and sometimes I'm always comfortable if I can make money online.

Advertisement Placeholder
It depends on how expensive what you intend to use the earnings to buy and for how long will you keep accumulating it? What will you do if the site you are accumulating your earnings from collapsed?
Good point of view,that's why one should always withdraw their earnings as at when due to their various cryptocurrency wallets in other not to encounter such predicament.

Thanks for information my friend , anyway in Trendri is labelled as legit , but here and forum coin is labelled as SCAM may be Admin has no good réputation , let's give it a try .
You can afford to pay or to buy with your P2P earnings cryptocurrency that is the only thing I use my P2P and it's for because the money is too small to take care of my immediate needs

Me i see myself cashing it out though i was hoping to cash out an amount but with the current development it might not be possible but i will try to get to the minimum i set for myself no matter how hard it might be. With my earning i can only do subscribtions right now but the ting is that i ant to do more and i can do more just that time is a factor for me.

The money that I get from get paid to sites is not that much but honestly I will see that it covers a lot of ground like subscribing my phone and also buying a few stuff.

Laughs, at least you can get some stuffs offline with your online earnings. Its just better off than hitting around the bush for nothing. With time better sites might just emerge and your earnings will increase as well.

There is a popular saying, "Time is the greatest ointment for wounds". This has been proven to be true when it comes to online earnings. However, sometimes we need to get things earlier than they were required. I would have been much better financially if sites like Bizdustry were present 10 years ago.

There is a popular saying, "Time is the greatest ointment for wounds". This has been proven to be true when it comes to online earnings. However, sometimes we need to get things earlier than they were required. I would have been much better financially if sites like Bizdustry were present 10 years ago.
Well even if such site was available some years ago , the payment rate will not be the same as it is now . It will be low paying.

Yes, with time things get better. Since you didn't get to discover site like Bizdustry earlier on, now you found it you can still build your finance up gradually with it.

Good point of view,that's why one should always withdraw their earnings as at when due to their various cryptocurrency wallets in other not to encounter such predicament.
I do not like to accumulate much earnings on any websites because I have lost my earning to a platform that stop paying after I have accumulated a lot of money on the site.

I do not like to accumulate much earnings on any websites because I have lost my earning to a platform that stop paying after I have accumulated a lot of money on the site.
that's why you should always withdraw your finances especially when you reach your payment threshold to your respective account,then you can accumulate from there.

Apart from Data subscription there are some cool things I can afford with the money I make from paid to both platforms and of course they have been very useful and helpful.
The only thing I can afford to pay or buy with my PTP earnings cryptocurrency because the earnings are too small and I cannot use it to invest in any kind of business.

Omoh, i am saving mine sot that i can cash it out and had up to what have on the ground for when i am about to travel because i plan on traveling soon and the amount of cash i have is not enough to fully support me all the way and since i found out about this platform i have been following it up hard because i want to taste the fruit of my labor anytime soon.

I don't save enough money from my earnings websites , I only use it for investment on another websites cause I hope someday I will be able to earn up to 10$ a day online .

Seriously, it's very important that you make all efforts to invest in other potential projects that will be able to give you the opportunity to make more money.

My paid to post earnings can apart from the choice of using it to save for my other projects, also get me a piece of good meals form a good eatery if I so desire sometimes. I worked for this money you Know
Well I just started making a plan to save my online earning on this pay to post forum to be able to start up a business in the nearest future what I've been able to save so far is capable of me to buy a smartphone but that is not what I'm saving for.

I can use the money I make from paid to post platforms for a lot of subscriptions ranging from data subscription to sometimes cable subscriptions and I can also use it to buy some other things.

As far as I'm concerned, there is nothing that I can't be able to spend my online cash on as long as the money can afford to pay for such items, then I'm definitely buying.

Me i see myself cashing it out though i was hoping to cash out an amount but with the current development it might not be possible but i will try to get to the minimum i set for myself no matter how hard it might be. With my earning i can only do subscribtions right now but the ting is that i ant to do more and i can do more just that time is a factor for me.
If time is a factor for you at this time, you can get to see which of the things you do will get you the better deal if you put in the time for it more adequately

I can afford to render help to some of my friends who are less privileged using the money I was able to earn from posting on forums .

Wow, that's so awesome of you because it's a great thing to have it in your to help other people who are actually in very serious need and it's not everyone that have such gift.

Finally I invested big amount that I made from PTP forums from more than a year to legit investment company , so this time it was more than just subscribing for recharges or episodes.

Well I just started making a plan to save my online earning on this pay to post forum to be able to start up a business in the nearest future what I've been able to save so far is capable of me to buy a smartphone but that is not what I'm saving for.
You are very discipline with your earnings on pay to post sites. It is good to always have a target on what to do with money, it helps us to make good use of our limited resources.

You could check this information in Forum Coin , anyway I have registred under your link , is there any daily limit of earning there or not cause I see that minimum pay out is 2$ only .
If minimum payout for this particular forum you're talking about is just at $2, how many posts is one allowed to make on a daily basis. So long as it pays, it still fine

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds