Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

You are very discipline with your earnings on pay to post sites. It is good to always have a target on what to do with money, it helps us to make good use of our limited resources.
I haven't always been this evening with my earnings on paid to host website but I recently took that decision to start saving my pay to post earnings online due to the fact that I haven't been able to established what I have been able to use all my online earning to do so far.

Advertisement Placeholder
I haven't always been this evening with my earnings on paid to host website but I recently took that decision to start saving my pay to post earnings online due to the fact that I haven't been able to established what I have been able to use all my online earning to do so far.
I really love the fact that you have a target and you are working tediously to achieve it. If you continues this way, you will definitely save a lot of money to start something.

Finally I invested big amount that I made from PTP forums from more than a year to legit investment company , so this time it was more than just subscribing for recharges or episodes.
Its important as you just did provided you said its kinda legit investment scheme which can't liquidate you funds. I invested earlier on such I made dividends.

I know some of you will gruel, yell about this question. But the question needs an answer please. Let's be direct, what can your PTP earnings afford for you?? Mine can only afford mobile data subscription for the month.
My PTP earnings will be enough to pay for my online software subscriptions. Am a freelancer and I pay for most of the softwares I use.

Had it been I don't invest in Cryptocurrency my online earnings will be enough to put food on my table for like one week at max as an average man.

Had it been I don't invest in Cryptocurrency my online earnings will be enough to put food on my table for like one week at max as an average man.
Well when you are investing on something you believe on, you have to deny yourself of so many things,i believe it is one of the best decision you have ever make and you'll see it in few years from now.

I really love the fact that you have a target and you are working tediously to achieve it. If you continues this way, you will definitely save a lot of money to start something.
The thing is that everyone should be able to have such kind of target for any form of any that they are having b online or offline as savings can be able 2 help someone to start up something good and substantial that will help the person in the future.

Don't overlook the fact that some people here take this paid to post platforms money making ability seriously simply because you think the pay is not worth it for you that earns a living getting bigger pay cheque

Don't overlook the fact that some people here take this paid to post platforms money making ability seriously simply because you think the pay is not worth it for you that earns a living getting bigger pay cheque
I don't take this pay to post platform very seriously simply because I value the money no matter how late it is as the money can be able to help me to do several things that ordinarily my offline salary might not be able to help me to do.

I can afford to buy anything my heart so desires as far as it is within the limit of my financial capabilities. I have had in mind series of things to buy

With our online earnings, one can actually do a lot with it In turning it into a fortune for the rest of one's life. There are courses that one can start paying for to lean online using our online earnings to make the payment
[automerge]1626908102[/automerge]
With our online earnings, one can actually do a lot with it In turning it into a fortune for the rest of one's life. There are courses that one can start paying for to lean online using our online earnings to make the payment
The only thing I can buy with my PTP early this cryptocurrency because the money I am all your lies from that is very very small and cannot be enough for me to invest in any business.

$1.5 Or $2 daily can give me something tangible if I keep it for a month. That's $45-$60. It can take care of some bills for me. However, I plan to use some of it to start a website and build good traffic sources.

Right now I am only averaging about $10 a week and with that amount of money it is only enough to buy mobile data and also to buy and take care of some miscellaneous expenses.

Paid to post platforms has been a blessing to many people and if you really utilise the money you make from them you can definitely venture into profitable businesses.

I think for now I am earning low , my online earning could hardly buy me the food items I will take for the week , the only thing it could purchase is just to buy small items and cover my little expenses too

My PTP earnings will be enough to pay for my online software subscriptions. Am a freelancer and I pay for most of the softwares I use.
That's tremendous that your paid to site earnings is simply enough for your software subscription. Which shows it is pivotal in solving some of your life needs.

There are many things I want to buy with the money I make with page to post platforms and one of them is setting up my own blog and venturing fully into affiliate marketing.

There are many things I want to buy with the money I make with page to post platforms and one of them is setting up my own blog and venturing fully into affiliate marketing.
A blog is a good money maker if you are lucky to gain many regular readers. I also have a plan for a blog but my concern right now is the time that I can spare for blogging. Maybe I have to stop my posting on forums. However, I enjoy forums that is why I am here. The blog may be boring later on.

Well when you are investing on something you believe on, you have to deny yourself of so many things,i believe it is one of the best decision you have ever make and you'll see it in few years from now.
You're right. I've deprived myself of making things to use money for just because, I'm interested around Cryptocurrency, and I want to become successful through it.

You're right. I've deprived myself of making things to use money for just because, I'm interested around Cryptocurrency, and I want to become successful through it.
Some people do not know the function of investment and they save their money in the bank, they don't understand that the devaluation of the economy will render the money useless in few years time, lolz.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds