Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

My paid to post earnings can apart from the choice of using it to save for my other projects, also get me a piece of good meals form a good eatery if I so desire sometimes. I worked for this money you Know
I love the sincerity in your posts. You can buy whatever it is that you want to with your online earnings, so far you worked for it with your sweat. I buy foodstuffs with mine too but it depends on the amounts that I earned.

Advertisement Placeholder
I love the sincerity in your posts. You can buy whatever it is that you want to with your online earnings, so far you worked for it with your sweat. I buy foodstuffs with mine too but it depends on the amounts that I earned.
Yes , it is the amount that you earn it is crucial for this , for instance someone who earn 100$ a mounth couldn't be the same with someone who earn only 10$ a day .

I want save all the money I'm making from paid to post platforms because I want to know exactly how much I make on monthly basis.

Same with me, I also keep my online earnings in my bank account. It is good to monitor the earnings so that it can give me motivation. However, when I have noticed that monitoring my earnings is creating a pressure on me so now I just let my earnings grow and not mind the exact figures anymore.

Same with me, I also keep my online earnings in my bank account. It is good to monitor the earnings so that it can give me motivation. However, when I have noticed that monitoring my earnings is creating a pressure on me so now I just let my earnings grow and not mind the exact figures anymore.
It is a nice idea, I think this is what I am also going to do just to find out how much I will be making on monthly basis,I know it was not be more than $50 but at least it will get close to about 40 or $30.

I will check the information on forum coin but the guy is really paying, you can only have 8 post in five hours , come back the next five hours and have another eight post , and you earn 20CTF per post.
That's right, the site is paying! but it created a bad reputation at some point, but has still kept the forum active. It is as you describe 8 posts every 5 hours.

It is a nice idea, I think this is what I am also going to do just to find out how much I will be making on monthly basis,I know it was not be more than $50 but at least it will get close to about 40 or $30.
Earning 40 $ a mounth is not very bad , especially if you already occupied with your offline job , so each extramoney will be fine and transferring money to bank account is safe way to saving it .

I can use the money I make from paid to post platforms for a lot of subscriptions ranging from data subscription to sometimes cable subscriptions and I can also use it to buy some other things.

That's right, the site is paying! but it created a bad reputation at some point, but has still kept the forum active. It is as you describe 8 posts every 5 hours.
I was actually talking about cashtime forum sites and not forum coin , I don't really know much about forum coin site but i just got paid by cashtime forum yesterday m the site is legit.

I am very happy with my ptp earnings. Yes they are not much bit when I withdraw them on a monthly basis it is enough to buy me data and few stuff.

That's it. In anytime that brings money on earth their is always need for people to belong especially when it comes to online community. I believe you and Jose haven't stopped moving forward?
Yeah we are trying out best but since twitter as been ban by Nigerian government, it's been kind of hard to get people into it.

I was actually talking about cashtime forum sites and not forum coin , I don't really know much about forum coin site but i just got paid by cashtime forum yesterday m the site is legit.
Yes so the site is legit and admin had Bad réputation before because it scammed people in his previous sites , anyway as long as minimum pay out is only 2$ so no problem to post there .

Exactly, at first I misunderstood. But Cashtimeforum is paying every 15 days, where each time you can withdraw $ 3.5! It is a site that although it has created a bad reputation in the past, now it has remained active and paying.

Yeah we are trying out best but since twitter as been ban by Nigerian government, it's been kind of hard to get people into it.
Their is a way that others from Nigeria do to bypass the twitter ban. You can ask them there how they do it cos those who are into affiliate marketing are still accessing twitter.

There is a way that others from Nigeria do to bypass the Twitter ban. You can ask them there how they do it cos those who are into affiliate marketing are still accessing twitter
I can't risk using a VPN because I don't want to lose the site I have been working on for a while and I know I can do without twitter for all I care.

I would look for other ways to bring people to the telegram group

I invest the money I earn on PTP sites on a strategy game but my earnings are very low even though , cause I am not very active but I will try to earn more .
When you say you invest your paid to post earnings on strategy game, what exactly do you mean? Are you talking about betting games or what really?

I can't risk using a VPN because I don't want to lose the site I have been working on for a while and I know I can do without twitter for all I care.

I would look for other ways to bring people to the telegram group
Its simply good as you've rejected the notion of using VPN to access twitter since you know its implications. You can use other alternative to attract referrals to your telegram channel.
[automerge]1626635928[/automerge]
I'm trying my best to try and make some extra bucks online assist my mini offline business, cos the present situation now is just not easy, we are looking for more opportunities to increase our earnings to making ends meet.

Last edited:
So far I believe that the government is the one who has brought us to this situation, so I hope that at some point when there is a change of government things will improve. If you read part of what has happened here, it is as if we were living in a dictatorship and the people have collapsed, especially economically.
I do hope that a new government comes into power to fix things again, or an international intervention because things ought to not continue being this way.

I do hope that a new government comes into power to fix things again, or an international intervention because things ought to not continue being this way.
International intervention is under discussion but no agreement has been reached. The United States is the first defender of my country regarding the situation we are living. However, there are countries that do not support it, therefore it has not been achieved.

Yes so the site is legit and admin had Bad réputation before because it scammed people in his previous sites , anyway as long as minimum pay out is only 2$ so no problem to post there .
When you say you invest your paid to post earnings on strategy game, what exactly do you mean? Are you talking about betting games or what really?
No my friend , not betting , but stimulation game , this game have many rules that make it very funny si you can learn many tactics by owning companies , participing in wars etc ..

Apart from Data subscription there are some cool things I can afford with the money I make from paid to both platforms and of course they have been very useful and helpful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds