Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

Advertisement Placeholder
I can afford to render help to some of my friends who are less privileged using the money I was able to earn from posting on forums .
You gift money to other people to other people right ? Are they educated ? If yes I think it is better to invite them here instead of giving or lending them money .

Since I know my PTP earnings can't earn me a living, I mostly use it to buy coins and store in my Binance wallet hoping that the future will be bright.

Data is a very big deal for someone to be subscribed to if you want to make any sense in any online activity whatsoever. You will need data for online life training and so much more. I spend a lot on data subscription myself

Earning 40 $ a mounth is not very bad , especially if you already occupied with your offline job , so each extramoney will be fine and transferring money to bank account is safe way to saving it .
Yes it is not bad to earn $40 in a month especially here in Africa and Nigeria, I have an offline business I am also doing and I also make up to $40 on monthly basis. At least this is something.

There are moments where I feel I have overworked myself within the week in online activities and needed some time to cool off, it is this morning and use to take myself out and have some fresh air

To be sincere ptp earnings are not really for people to use it to do something reasonable with it like paying for rent or buying expensive things at home. They are just to be used to buy petty things. I used mine to buy petty groceries at home.
Ptp earnings can only be used to settle expensive needs when one accumulates it's earnings over a long period of time without making use of it.

Its simply good as you've rejected the notion of using VPN to access twitter since you know its implications. You can use other alternative to attract referrals to your telegram channel.
[automerge]1626635928[/automerge]
I'm trying my best to try and make some extra bucks online assist my mini offline business, cos the present situation now is just not easy, we are looking for more opportunities to increase our earnings to making ends meet.
Yeah that's the agenda now, if we can't get more people to the group, we will look for other means, maybe run some promos and maybe that will change things a little bit.

I won't lie the money from these sites have really been helping me. They are the ones responsible for my data in a month and also to pay for water.

Currently, my earnings is low and due to the fact that time is not really something I have a lot on my hand it has made it much harder to keep up with the set plan but sha i try my best to do what u can because the target of the make as much as i can each day if possible reach the set maximum or better still try my best to get that far at least

Yeah that's the agenda now, if we can't get more people to the group, we will look for other means, maybe run some promos and maybe that will change things a little bit.
Yes, running some promos, and possibly offering giveaways will surely attract those people coming to the telegram channel in multitude believe me.

I want save all the money I'm making from paid to post platforms because I want to know exactly how much I make on monthly basis.
Ofcourse everyone does that , but the question is on what you can be able to make out of it when you finally Receive it in your wallet.

Making money through paid to post platforms is really profitable especially when you combine different platforms, it can solve many problems.

Ptp earnings can only be used to settle expensive needs when one accumulates it's earnings over a long period of time without making use of it.
It depends on how expensive what you intend to use the earnings to buy and for how long will you keep accumulating it? What will you do if the site you are accumulating your earnings from collapsed?

Yes, running some promos, and possibly offering giveaways will surely attract those people coming to the telegram channel in multitude believe me.
It's not going to be easy because my laptop battery is not that good but I will be getting a new one soon with my forum earnings.

Yeah right, and that is the plan, we are thinking of making things more lively and expensive but before we get into all that, we need more people to join and get involve in the group.
Anything that I can afford to pay by and end with my p t p earnings is cryptocurrency I use my earnings to buy cryptocurrency every week.

Anything that I can afford to pay by and end with my p t p earnings is cryptocurrency I use my earnings to buy cryptocurrency every week.
Yeah that is what 98% of us do here, crypto have really changed a lot of things about me and if not for crypto, I don't know how I will be able to cope with international charges.

It's not going to be easy because my laptop battery is not that good but I will be getting a new one soon with my forum earnings.
Yes, you'll get a new one dear with your involvement around forums. Then it will enable you to chase your own dream and work to convince them. You can still do some giveaways at Picoworkers if you want and lure people from there.

I make reasonable amount of money from paid to post platforms and at the end of every month i can use it to buy something reasonable.

With our online earnings, one can actually do a lot with it In turning it into a fortune for the rest of one's life. There are courses that one can start paying for to lean online using our online earnings to make the payment
[automerge]1626908102[/automerge]
With our online earnings, one can actually do a lot with it In turning it into a fortune for the rest of one's life. There are courses that one can start paying for to lean online using our online earnings to make the payment

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds