Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What can you afford to pay/buy with your PTP earnings?

That's good @Sariana23 , since you earn more online than Offline then you should be more stable online than offline and research on more ways to earn online through forum sites and other websites.
For now I'm doing well here and at Picoworkers, plus I'm on 3 other sites. I must not neglect my offline work even if I generate more income online. I am confident that things are going to get better in my country and I must keep my job secure. I am still looking for better options to generate more income.

Advertisement Placeholder
Since I do not really make much I only use it for data subscription, sometimes it's the money I use for snacks if I don't have extra, I'm back from the money I'm learning a lot from this community, that is the most important thing to me.

@Sariana23 I don't think the simulation game enthralls you to play and fight in the fame, its just a simulation game. Where it is like written words, and it simulates to the mission section, and decide the outcome on its own. Then you earn your reward based on your success. I've not played it, but I've read contents about the game.

I am currently saving as much as possible of my online earnings for future projects, when I have to spend, I use it mainly to help my mom and for food. Otherwise I try to survive with my offline earnings.
I spent my earnings on data.Though i have not realy withdrew more than once.The first earnings i made from this platform was totally lost after accumulating earnings for months,this was because i wrongly inputed my email instead of my wallet address,that was due to my lack of knowledge of crypto.I almost lost interest in the forum.

Although I'm yet to earn on this forum however, I believe that with the earnings here one can pay for little things like data subscription, buy a pair of jeans or save up for bigger projects

@Sariana23 I don't think the simulation game enthralls you to play and fight in the fame, its just a simulation game. Where it is like written words, and it simulates to the mission section, and decide the outcome on its own. Then you earn your reward based on your success. I've not played it, but I've read contents about the game.
I think you are right, although I have not complied with returning to the page, the type of game is not what I expected, although I also want to value because according to, I can enter without having to play. When I commented I was thinking of another type of strategy game, but not wars.
I spent my earnings on data.Though i have not realy withdrew more than once.The first earnings i made from this platform was totally lost after accumulating earnings for months,this was because i wrongly inputed my email instead of my wallet address,that was due to my lack of knowledge of crypto.I almost lost interest in the forum.
Wow, good thing you finally understood that it is not the mail you should give, who knows if other members had your bad experience. It's good to know that in spite of that you stayed on the forum and now you were able to withdraw your winnings. When in doubt it is better to ask than to lose money.

I just had to keep the money I earned recently since I just started my journey on paid to post site and seeing how prices had sky rocketed in the market I left it in my wallet hoping it would rise to a significant amount before the week runs out, lol.

I just had to keep the money I earned recently since I just started my journey on paid to post site and seeing how prices had sky rocketed in the market I left it in my wallet hoping it would rise to a significant amount before the week runs out, lol.
It is good that you should save it as of now. Because infection is increasing and you cant able to buy anything with the money. this is not a salary , this is actually small incentives which are given to us.

Saving the much that we can save from our paid to post earning platforms will really gonna long way in further catering for those things that are even more hectic to solve in the future they might require a lot of money

It is good that you should save it as of now. Because infection is increasing and you cant able to buy anything with the money. this is not a salary , this is actually small incentives which are given to us.
I agree with you, one should handle the payments from here as a side income which is why I also agree that one should have a job or a business that would take care of the higher expenses.

I agree with you, one should handle the payments from here as a side income which is why I also agree that one should have a job or a business that would take care of the higher expenses.
Obviously the income here is not that high to sustain all family expenses. You also need a solid mainstream income source , you can take the payment from these forums as part time incentives.

Last edited:
Obviously the income here is not that hai tu to sustain all family expenses. You also need a solid mainstream income source , you can take the payment from these forums as part time incentives.
Yeah it is definitely a part time source of income but it can be a main source of income, I know someone that makes $20 weekly from paid to post sites and bitcoin ttading

I got you right @Sariana23. Now you've taken your time to know how it works, and knowing its not all about playing games. The question now is that, are you willing to go on and earn reward participating in the simulation game??

Last edited:
Yeah it is definitely a part time source of income but it can be a main source of income, I know someone that makes $20 weekly from paid to post sites and bitcoin ttading
That is a good amount actually especially from PTP site. It is not easy to post here because you need high concentration to post in forums, and in my spare time I only have less time for online businesses as I have to look after my job as well as my family.

I got you right @Sariana23. Now you've taken your time to know how it works, and knowing its not all about playing games. Tje question now is that, are you willing to ho on and earn reward participating in the simulation game??
I am willing as long as I do not have to play, I have not had the opportunity to enter the site again, and apparently today I will not be able to dedicate time to it, but in due time I will do it and then I will leave my comments here.

With exact calculations , one can earn $30-$30 every month combining all the forums , so more than $400 yearly which is already a good amount to invest in some legit project (not a HYIP site). So accumulating the earnings is the best thing to do with PTP earnings , other than that you can use it for small expenses like phone recharge and to buy food.

I don't use my PPT to buy anything because I use the money I earn to sought out my small financial needs that's all
That's still something of course. Because if you had not worked for the money to sought yourself on little needs like the ones you settled, you might not have settled them

That is a good amount actually especially from PTP site. It is not easy to post here because you need high concentration to post in forums, and in my spare time I only have less time for online businesses as I have to look after my job as well as my family.
I face the same challenge too, my time is limited and I have to manage it well but most people that make that kind of high amount are those that really have time.

I am willing as long as I do not have to play, I have not had the opportunity to enter the site again, and apparently today I will not be able to dedicate time to it, but in due time I will do it and then I will leave my comments here.
I'll be expecting you to do that @Sariana23 then return your experience with the ProfitLand simulation game in order to see if their is hope of earning legitimately there.

I face the same challenge too, my time is limited and I have to manage it well but most people that make that kind of high amount are those that really have time.
I believe since there are other engagement that takes your time , you shouldn't be too concerned by your inability to make much money from PTP site as it is a secondary source of income .

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds