Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses are successful in your country's industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of successful business in my country if actually you capital the start the business, smartphone accessories and supermarket and other business are very successful my country.
To every country there is this particular business that sells more, in my country is mostly supermarket, selling of electronic appliances and clothes material

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I thinkBig constructions projects like building dams, building roads,
building airports are attracting a lot of foreign investors in my
home country. Travel and tourism business has also been a
great interest for foreign investors.

Well I thinkBig constructions projects like building dams, building roads,
building airports are attracting a lot of foreign investors in my
home country. Travel and tourism business has also been a
great interest for foreign investors.
I believe all business can actually succeed in the country because the country is growing here in Nigeria and any business that will have a lot of benefit to humanity will definitely grow.

In my country there are some businesses that perform better than some others no doubt, the food stuffs industry is doing well as it has from time and agriculture too because we are still developing

In my country there are some businesses that perform better than some others no doubt, the food stuffs industry is doing well as it has from time and agriculture too because we are still developing
Most business such as production of raw materials can be successful infact any business can be successful if it is what the environment are really interested of that is you just the truth

I just can't figure which business is really successful here in Nigeria,food stuff importation and deportation really carries a lot of money,but what is really succeeding is small scale shopping for selling of food stuff

Yes we shouldn't deny the facts that women are emotional and we tend not make the best decision because of our emotions hence we are biased and it's something that some women can control and others cant but men physically can do a hole lot more than women such as going underground been a gardener etc

Most business such as production of raw materials can be successful infact any business can be successful if it is what the environment are really interested of that is you just the truth
Yeah no doubt location would play a role in how much a business does, because when a business is in a place where it's demand it's high then profits are bound to increase too

Businesses that tend to be successful as we know attract alot of foreign investors. What can you say concerning those businesses that are successful in your country.
In the west we have oil and gas which is prominent, but generally agricultural is encouraged by both individuals and government who keeps provided grants and loans to help farmers

Yeah no doubt location would play a role in how much a business does, because when a business is in a place where it's demand it's high then profits are bound to increase too
Yes most people do not always like to establish a business in a lonely location because that is not profitable but sometimes certain circumstances make people to establish a business in a wrong location.

Most of the businesses are successful in my country. Beginning to from the sales of clothing down to the sales of foodstuffs and provisions
I agree with you. Businesses are also successful in my country. Businesses like industrial, telecommunication, agricultural and many more.

All business are successful over here especially if your business is llegal and does not have any problem with the government. your business can only be unsuccessful if you do not know how to manage it properly.

Businesses that tend to be successful as we know attract alot of foreign investors. What can you say concerning those businesses that are successful in your country.
Of recent, I got drawn to the timber industry.
I live close to where timber is being processed to fine slits for furniture making.
Its always amazing to see the line up of trucks waiting to load these timber.
I think this business is progressive.

There are a lot of thriving businesses in my country most notable ones are event planning and event centre renting,also businesses that deals with food

Well presently in my country,I think real estate is the next best thing now. Over the years it has grown and people are becoming aware

There are many successful businesses in my country, your location and the amounts of money that you have will determine the type of business that you can do.
One of the business i have found out to be moving very well in my country especially after the pandemic and lock down is the business of agriculture,a lot of persons have been moving into agriculture.

Real estate business is one of the most lucrative business in my country as deficit housing keep increasing by year due to population growth.

There are many successful businesses in my country, your location and the amounts of money that you have will determine the type of business that you can do.
One of the business i have found out to be moving very well in my country especially after the pandemic and lock down is the business of agriculture,a lot of persons have been moving into agriculture.

The most successful business is accordingly the richies in my country venture into is petroleum why the average venture in selling of cars why the poor go into POS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds