Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses are successful in your country's industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Businesses that tend to be successful as we know attract alot of foreign investors. What can you say concerning those businesses that are successful in your country.
The successful business in my locality and country did not just shoot up by them self,they had a lot of backing,if you want to succeed in business build a strong connection.

Advertisement Placeholder
In my country, one of those businesses that does well is transportation business, good stuff business and probably Alcohol producing company

Businesses that are set up around consumer goods are successful in my country. The reason is that there are large population of people who are living below poverty line.

My country suffers horribly from epileptic power supply. Anyone with a blueprint on how to solve that problem will definitely enjoy huge success. A lot of people invested huge money into importing generating sets into the country. It's safe to say they made a lot of money from it.

Businesses that tend to be successful as we know attract alot of foreign investors. What can you say concerning those businesses that are successful in your country.
Business that are successful in my country and it's attracting foreign investors is food processing and packaging, agriculture and construction. There a lots of foreign factories that are producing processed food products.

Industries related to semiconductors and electronics , agricultural sectors , software industries are the ones that are very successful in our country. Bangalore and Mumbai have become software hubs where lot of young people are employed.

In my country the businesses I found very successful are good business, like supermarket, and technology business. Because a lot of people are now attracted to technology and everybody need food to survive.

Well my country has been a structural underdeveloped nation in the world making it.a dependant in most of the manufacturing goods and the finished or consumption goods so to say my country is only good in the production of raw materials to the developed countries.

My country is a bless country where we have so many natural resources but the problem is that we don't have good leader to manage those resources, we have cash crops and crude oil and so on, this can attract foreign investors

In my country the successful businesses are oil and gas as we are the owner if cruise oil and again we have so many foreigners investing into our timbers and steel company

So many businesses are successful in my country. Especially the fashion and design business. So many youths are getting self employed in this niche. Which has attracted so many foreign and within investors.

Many businesses are flourishing here and I think that could be the situation in other countries only if those businesses are well planned and strategically located where demand is high.

In my own opinion I think the business that succeeds most in my country would be telecommunications company. There are just 3 major telecom for 180 million Nigerians to use

Real estate, betting companies, Loans and financial service providers and wholesale trade are really the lucrative businesses to engage in my country.

There are a few businesses that thrive here in my country Nigeria west Africa such as the petroleum, entertainment and transportation business.

The most successful businesses in my Country are food businesses, oil and gas businesses as well as Fast moving consumer goods such as daily needs products. Such businesses are owned by both local and foreign investors and they have seen a huge success due to the high rate of patronage from every corner of the Country. Their products are very important because we cannot survive without such products.

Telecommunications business has been one of the most successful business in my country, there is no way you could avoid buying airtime

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds