Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses are successful in your country's industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of successful business in my country if actually you capital the start the business, smartphone accessories and supermarket and other business are very successful my country.

Advertisement Placeholder
My country is actually a very big country and most businesses are peculiar to a particular location but when it comes to my own treating of mad people is actually in very lucrative business.

I think in my country many people are now interested in selling of phones , running a pos business and they are making lots of gains and profits through the sale

The most successful businesses in my country are those restaurants and entry business as people are always bound to it as most people find it very lazy to cook at home.
Yes eatery business tends to be very lucrative actually here mu country too. A lot of people do go to eat out during their lunch hours and they go to these places always no matter what the distance is from them

There are numerous businesses that are thriving in my country, from banking to manufacturing, construction, restaurant, bakery.and so many others.

Businesses that tend to be successful as we know attract alot of foreign investors. What can you say concerning those businesses that are successful in your country.
There are a lot of business that are successful in my country most especially clothing, food and other small provisions but it depends on your location and the amount you invested into the business

In Nigeria, people consume rice and staple foods a lot as well as pasta and noodles, Such businesses thrive a lot within the Country, Ice cream and snacks business as well.

Well in my country, any business can be successful but other businesses are more successful than the other like the food business, provision, clothes and so on.

The type of business that you delve into depends on location. Some businesses strive better in some areas. For instance, there is a brand of beer that is consume mostly by the people in the western region in my country and there is another brand consumed by most of the people in the eastern region.

There are a lot of businesses that are successful in my country and they are all doing well, but for the record, I think the food business is more is more successful.

The most successful business here is the mall and supermarket. The richest person in our country owns the largest chain of malls. They also own the SM Supermarket which is also the largest supermarket chain. Other good businesses here are the developers of real estate.
One of the most succesful business tbroughout the world is supermarket , mall and selling drug (chemist/pharmacy ) business, and also crude oil business and gas business is a succesful business.

Those who make more money in my country are those who buy and resell agricultural products. They are always in profits as these goods are on demand.

One booming and all time business is food. People will always eat and frankly, if I have enough resources I would transport raw food from the northern part of my country to sell in the south.

The best business here is to invest in oil and gas especially in a location where the demand is high with Low competition. It is not easy to set it up as it requires a huge capital.

Yes eatery business tends to be very lucrative actually here mu country too. A lot of people do go to eat out during their lunch hours and they go to these places always no matter what the distance is from them
I think the major reason why each three businesses are very lucrative these days it's because most people in my country are workers who do not have time to be cooking at home but instead they will prefer to patronize eateries to eat briefly and go back to work.

They do the same things in my country a lot. I hate living in my country :)

I sell clothes and I think I'm successful.
Hmm although most people sell clothes for a living in my country and still make some gains , only that the competition is increasing more and more

The most successful businesses in my country are those that are affiliated with the government or enmeshed in politics in a way. You hardly see one rich man who isn't close to the top tier of government. They're either sponsoring or rolling with the bigwigs to ensure they get all the juices and goodies.
Though averagely, there are successes because the average Nigerian is hardworking and determined

There is not one business which I can say is the most successful. I have noticed that importation business was a good option until the government imposed heavy duties. I also think that fast food business is also a good option.

There are several Businesses doing very well in my country's industry. I think there are many people venturing into fashion industry and music industry.

There are many businesses in my country but the best business here have to do with material things. Am from a country that produce so many products and it have been our country strong source of income. It is not that online business doesn't sells but offline businesses sell most

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds