Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses are successful in your country's industry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Business i discovered to be very lucrative in my country is selling of food stuffs. You will definitely make a whole lot of money especially on festive seasons.

Advertisement Placeholder
Businesses that tend to be successful as we know attract alot of foreign investors. What can you say concerning those businesses that are successful in your country.
In my country most successful businesses is around clothing industry. This is an industry which never faces any kind of recession. Clothes are always in demand and even if there are so many internet sites as well as physical stores and super stores, still everybody is doing great business and earning a good amount of money.

Agriculture is really lucrative here because no matter the condition of the economy everybody's got to eat

The production business is very Profitable in my country and many foreigners come to establish their business in the country and they make their return

There are many businesses that are successful in my country and even locality depending on the one you have interest to do more especially selling of food stuffs.

Most business are successful in my country especially the type of business that people will be interested, you only have to go into something that people are interested that is all.

Many businesses are successful in my country but the economic downturn is affecting a lot of the businesses. The successful ones are, phone accessories business and cooking gas refilling business.

Last edited:
This is the same thing that is happening in my country as most successful businesses are then business that produces products that are consumer goods and I don't really know the reason why it is so in my country.
There are so many business that are really successful in my business but one that I can't really pinpoint yes real estate business it is one of the most lucrative business and one can easily invest in

There are so many business that are really successful in my business but one that I can't really pinpoint yes real estate business it is one of the most lucrative business and one can easily invest in
I completely agree with you that the waste each business is one of the most lucrative business ever and this is why I have dedicated my life to always working in the real estate sector because I know the amount of money that is capable of being we are like from it.

There are a lot of successful businesses in my country. Successful business depends on your cities and neighborhood. Cooking gas selling is a very successful business in my country that almost everyone want to do the business.

In my home country manufacturing businesses are the most successful businesses. manufacturing can be anything from construction materials to clothes, medicines, etc.

Most of the business are successful in my country it depends on who is involved and how is been done,but to be specific business like foodstuffs, selling of drug,and clothing business are most successful

In my country mostly daily necessities such as food, clothing and housing, no matter how many houses are being built there is always an individual looking for an apartment to rent, same with food and clothes.

The most successful business in my country and home of residence right now is the entertainment and music industry. A lot of youths are making it big in this industry

The information technology industry in my country is the best and the most well paid place to make the money. People with this type skills are taking advantage of it here in my country a lot

Businesses that tend to be successful as we know attract alot of foreign investors. What can you say concerning those businesses that are successful in your country.
In My country... Its grazing because the illiteracy of our government here doesn't have a develop mindset for foreign business which could attract foreign investors instead they invested into grazing...

Any business can become a success to its owner provided the entrepreneur planned for it, developing strategies to drive it to succeed long time.

In my country it's the financial technology industry,food, manufacturing and lastly the oil and gas industry,the government isn't really business friendly most especially with the start ups

The business that is currently successful in my country especially in the neighborhood where I live is POS mobile banks and cooking gas refiling business.

The successful companies in my country can not be counted but there is nothing to be compared when we want to talk about telecommunications companies, they have gone far because every second, they makes money and it is unstoppable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds