Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What businesses are successful in your country's industry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didosky

Addicted member
Credits
Businesses that tend to be successful as we know attract alot of foreign investors. What can you say concerning those businesses that are successful in your country.

Advertisement Placeholder
Most of the businesses are successful in my country. Beginning to from the sales of clothing down to the sales of foodstuffs and provisions

There are many successful businesses in my country, your location and the amounts of money that you have will determine the type of business that you can do.

Currently, there are lots of Industries and sectors that are booming in my country. I can't really point out any of them.

Businesses that tend to be successful as we know attract alot of foreign investors. What can you say concerning those businesses that are successful in your country.

The truth of the matter is that in my country Nigeria there are so many businesses that you can be able to count. So, you have to focus on what works in your area.

There are so many business out there that you can do and most importantly you need to focus on the area which can bring you much income

One of the most successful business industry so far that I have seen, has to do with the entertainment industry. So many persons are making it over there.

Real estate is one of the most successful ventures in my country's industry. it requires a lot of money to invest and people are making a whole lot of money from it.

One business trend that is becoming very popular and successful is the fashion and e commerce business now, most website now want to advertise fashionable wears because of the profit.

Successful businesses here usually have large demand and they include oil and gas,real estate, hospitality management and entertainment. Food processing businesses are doing well too.

One of the most successful businesses for anyone to get involved in and also make good money is the farming Industry. So much money is been made in this business

Big constructions projects like building dams, building roads, building airports are attracting a lot of foreign investors in my home country. Travel and tourism business has also been a great interest for foreign investors.

The most successful businesses in my country are those restaurants and entry business as people are always bound to it as most people find it very lazy to cook at home.

Big constructions projects like building dams, building roads, building airports are attracting a lot of foreign investors in my home country. Travel and tourism business has also been a great interest for foreign investors.
Yes this is one of the most successful companies here in the country but most of the big construction company over here are foreign countries ,most of the local One do not succeed in this way.

Most of the business that are successful in my country is fast moving consumer goods. These goods are really moving good because it is what the consumer needs in the neighborhood

In my country oil and gas business is like a gold mine in which people that deals in crude oil makes money than people in the government sector.food processing and farming is also a good business.
Businesses that tend to be successful as we know attract alot of foreign investors. What can you say concerning those businesses that are successful in your country

The most successful business here is the mall and supermarket. The richest person in our country owns the largest chain of malls. They also own the SM Supermarket which is also the largest supermarket chain. Other good businesses here are the developers of real estate.

The most successful business here is the mall and supermarket. The richest person in our country owns the largest chain of malls. They also own the SM Supermarket which is also the largest supermarket chain. Other good businesses here are the developers of real estate.
What one business that I think that is very mature what did my country and really moving his real estate business but one can easily go into supermarket business of likely said in your comments and it's also good.

The business that i found to be successful is the general entreprenueral structure type of business.we don't hae the industries here,and so the manufacturing is done abroad,and indviduals look out for the needs of the environment and source for this produts from abroad.

Most of the business that are successful in my country is fast moving consumer goods. These goods are really moving good because it is what the consumer needs in the neighborhood
This is the same thing that is happening in my country as most successful businesses are then business that produces products that are consumer goods and I don't really know the reason why it is so in my country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds