Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business can I start with 600k

There are actually good profitable businesses you can venture into with such an amount depending on your interest ,such as poultry farming,opening a boutique and much more.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it is profitable, especially when you're dealing on it where it is favourable and where their are many people into poultry farming just as you said. I own a poultry but most of the time my chickens feed on things within the compound.
Before your chickens could feed on things within your compound, you must have a very big compound for them to move around and find something to eat. This method cannot be used in a small and shared apartment with neighbors.

Mini importation is a good business. Make sure there is a market for whatever product you want to sell. Also find something uncommon you can sell that solves people's problem.
I think the market for the product that you are importing it's very important as without the market for the product I do not think that anyone can be able to sell their products.
[automerge]1627291986[/automerge]
Investing in e-commerce is a good idea. You could start importation to be specific. You would be able to buy goods at cheaper prices from China using taobao, 1688 and aliexpress. Go for products that are in hot demands like fashion and accessories so that you could sell them at any moment. You could make alot of profits when you create lots of awareness on social media.
The e-commerce business is a good idea especially the drop shipping which is a very good way that anyone can be earning money online without actually investing big amount of money into the business.

Some have money but no idea on how to set it up.
Well I just got to tell you two things, find a problem in your environment and try solving it. Once you do that, you will invest that money well.
Find what you can comfortably sell without being ashamed k
Of it.
There are so many business that one can start up with his hundred thousand you can start up a grocery store with 600,000 you can also be able to start up a salon if you have Skillful 600,000.

600k is more than $1000 so it can set up something tangible in Nigeria. You can think of a small scale restaurant in a busy area or you can set up different pos points in busy areas. They're fast moving businesses.

Wow very good business line you can invest in his mini importation. You can go to eBay and buy the best deals on used laptops from UK or us and then ship it and sell it with profit.

There are many Businesses you can venture into with that amount of money. Poultry business is one of them, it's a very profitable business.

I want different offline Business ideas to invest up to 600k into. This is my whole savings and I wish to set a good business with it since white collar jobs are not coming
This is an approximate $1200.What you can do with this amount of money,if you don't wnt to go into cryptocurency or forex,you can get a small space in your garden and start planting edibles like vegitables and and start doing online marketing and do the delivery to the distributors,yu can progress from there to hiring a land to start cultivation.

I want different offline Business ideas to invest up to 600k into. This is my whole savings and I wish to set a good business with it since white collar jobs are not coming
With six hundred thousand naira, I believe it an get you started with a barbing saloon shop. This includes both equipment and the tenancy for the proposed shop

Before your chickens could feed on things within your compound, you must have a very big compound for them to move around and find something to eat. This method cannot be used in a small and shared apartment with neighbors.
Laughs, the environment isn't all that big. But since its a family owned, it is okay for the chickens to feel relaxed and roam about looking for their daily bread.

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, there are so many businesses that you can actually be able to start with that amount of money such as selling smartphone accessories.

There are many different businesses available that can be establish with that amounts but i nthink it will be good to start buying and selling of food stuffs.

Laughs, the environment isn't all that big. But since its a family owned, it is okay for the chickens to feel relaxed and roam about looking for their daily bread.
That was why I said you can only use that method to rear chickens in your own house as doing such in a rented apartments will leads to a lot of disagreement between you and your neighbors.

You can set up a provision store with the aforementioned amount of money.this could even encompass the money for the rent you have to pay for the shop

There are so many different offline businesses that you can invest. You can invest it into garments, food, etc. You must ask yourself where your interest or passion is. If you are passionate about phones or gadgets, then you can start a phone or gadgets company. It really depends on where you are very knowledgeable.

Well I just got to tell you two things, find a problem in your environment and try solving it. Once you do that, you will invest that money well.
Of it.
There are so many business that one can start with 600k one of the business one can start with 100k is excellent business or even trading in cryptocurrency.

That was why I said you can only use that method to rear chickens in your own house as doing such in a rented apartments will leads to a lot of disagreement between you and your neighbors.
You're right. If the chickens becomes much in a rented apartment the landlord will grow frustrated cos the chickens will be polluted the environment with their faeces and odour.

Of it.
There are so many small scale business today that you can start up with 600k but you just have to make good verification I know the kind of business that one can start up with such money you can be able to start up a salon business if you are very skillful in that aspect.

I have observed that the sale of London used gadgets like phones, laptops and gaming consoles is one of the mini importation parts that you can and a lot of money from.

Bro, REST

Check yourself and check what you like to do and don't dev into business because people are into it also . Check yourself out and look at a business you got passion for

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds