Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business can I start with 600k

Are you talking about $600k or the one in your local currency?? Their are businesses you can look out to, and drive steady income. If you develop your own blog site, invest in crypto, or trade forex.

Advertisement Placeholder
Go into agriculture like poultry,fish farming or piggery,I am currently on a pig farming and the benefits is high because of the price value for pigs is high.

The thing is we do not know even the 600k is In naira or in dollars but sing you are Nigerian let me drop my suggestions on naira. You can open a store with that amount of money and make profit when in a good location. Preferably, you can open a restaurant.

The business you can start with $600k will depend on the country you are in. In my country you could set up different businesses, such as hairdressing salons, food sales for cooking, warehouses or other businesses. But maybe in your country it is not enough for any of the above.

Concerning what business can an individual start with 600k. Well, the capital is quite good to starting some of the good and lucrative business. But you need to identify the problem of the environment you are or were you want to set up and derive solution that could bring in patronage and profit

Is it 600 in dollar or in another currency because there are many business to start like crypto currency and fish farming business ,there are many business you can try

There are a lot business you start with that amount of money and also have good income from the business, I think you go into livestock business.

In my country especially the neighborhood where I live 600k will go a long way I starting a reasonable and profitable businesses. You can start to buy and sell fairly used clothes imported from abroad, you can also start a POS withdrawing centre.

I want different offline Business ideas to invest up to 600k into. This is my whole savings and I wish to set a good business with it since white collar jobs are not coming
Have you ever been to where they're selling smartphone accessories? It's actually a big business one can start with the amount 600k you are asking about.

Seriously starting a business with that amount of money depends on the person vision I personally may choose to start or invest in cryptocurrency business which I believe with time I will earned alot.

Seriously starting a business with that amount of money depends on the person vision I personally may choose to start or invest in cryptocurrency business which I believe with time I will earned alot.
Also let me chip in something about the location of the person who wants to start the business or the country of the business owner. It plays a huge role

I am sorry that my response may be biased based on the location i am but with that amount , I am likely to start a crop storage system for public use and charge a fee.

With this amount of money in your hands, I don't think it is really too adequate to set up a complete business like that of a shop set up. I think you should get some good understanding on the cryptocurrency market and see how you can invest it there for a while for profits

With such amounts of money, there are many businesses that you can do that will makes you good profits. You can start a laundry business, since the money is enough to buy a good washing machine which is the important and most expensive equipment that you need for the business.

There are lot of businesses you can start with that amount, but my advice to you is check the one you have experience in it then start it or you should look of the problems that need to be solved around you and start solving them I'm sure you will get a huge profit if done appropriately with patience.

I one for one will suggest a small scale business and the rest for savings and investment that is when you split the money into shares.

Since people die every day it is the best thing for you to start up an enbalmment centre because with this you will have a lot of customers, but you really need to be careful to avoid being struck by the evil spirit.

You will definitely get a good business that you can start with that amount and right now I would advice to to open a small fast food shop in tour area.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds