Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business can I start with 600k

It's a huge some . You can split it into online and offline business. Look for an offline business that sells better in your area and invest In it . Then look for an online business that has potentials, invest in it

Advertisement Placeholder
there are so many businesses you can start with that amount of money and of course be very successful at it but before then you need to make research about any business you are venturing into.

You don't need to be asking the type of business you can do on a forum like this. You only need to study your area to know what they lack and the business that can trend there or you consult business consultants that may help you out but not faceless forum.

At first you don't tell us the currency of the money you talk about in your post. If it is in dollar this is a lot of money to start with. But if it is in naira I think it is enough for a start. You can still manage to start a phone sales accessories with this sum of money.

It depends on the kind of business you want to go for, is it an online business or s offline one. For online, i know of one i am into, you dont even need to invest the whole 600k, just 156k or so would do. As for offline, you can invest in agriculture or open a shop.
[automerge]1626625296[/automerge]
It depends on the kind of business you want to go for, is it an online business or s offline one. For online, i know of one i am into, you dont even need to invest the whole 600k, just 156k or so would do. As for offline, you can invest in agriculture or open a shop.
[automerge]1626625314[/automerge]

Six hundred thousand naira seem to be a kind of money one can say can be used to stay out a snail farming business. This is so because the snail farming business does not require the additional cost of power needed to run it

If I have 600k on my hands now, surely my offline business will be upgraded and that will make me gain more financial stability for long time.

Starting home made business like selling of domestic animal feeds like doge, pig, chicken etc, brings profit too. Investing on fish farming, livestock and provision store with such amount of money is profitable.

Starting home made business like selling of domestic animal feeds like doge, pig, chicken etc, brings profit too. Investing on fish farming, livestock and provision store with such amount of money is profitable.
That won't require that huge amount. I mean selling of livestock may require only 20% of the amount. If I would be given the option, I will go with jewellery shop, it is very profitable in our area as these items always remain in high demand.

Selling poultry feed mills is a nice business provided he lives in neighborhood where rearing of poultry animals is allowed and there are many people who are into poultry farming around the area.

Six hundred thousand what are you talking about here actually? Is it dollars or in your local currency you are making this request for suggestions on? Specify the currency

The business I can recommend for you to start with 600k is investing in real estate business , you can make gains from the business , only that you need to invest in a legit real estate company to avoid any issue

There are so many businesses that can be started with such an amount. It depends on you location: the needs that people have and your knowledge on the businesses that you can start there. You can also go online and invest in something like cryptocurrency or forex trading. But make sure that you have the skills needed first.

Though u did not mention ur currency but I can say check ur location and make a thorough research on the need of people aroundand that's when u can decide in the kind of business you need to start.

that money should be about $1500 and I think with your location you can use it to start a reasonable business that will bring in a lot of profits on the long run.

With your six hundred thousand naira I would advise that you should start an agricultural-based business. You can buy storage facilities or equipment and store products for farmers for a fee.

I think you need to look into egg distribution. I'm planning to start the Business also just because egg distribution is a business that is very demandable every day

that money should be about $1500 and I think with your location you can use it to start a reasonable business that will bring in a lot of profits on the long run.
Location is the most important thing as a said when you are determing the business you want to go into, with proper location I can use the money to start up a little provision store, it will be profitable when the location is populated.

Well I can only say that this amount of capital at best will only be suitable for starting a small scale business like snail farming business for instance. You won't have to rely on power for this one

Selling poultry feed mills is a nice business provided he lives in neighborhood where rearing of poultry animals is allowed and there are many people who are into poultry farming around the area.
Yes, it is profitable, especially when you're dealing on it where it is favourable and where their are many people into poultry farming just as you said. I own a poultry but most of the time my chickens feed on things within the compound.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds