Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business can I start with 600k

You're right. If the chickens becomes much in a rented apartment the landlord will grow frustrated cos the chickens will be polluted the environment with their faeces and odour.
Some landlords does not even allow their tenant to own dogs or cats in their house not to talk of rearing chickens, that will pollute the compounds with feces.

Advertisement Placeholder
Some landlords does not even allow their tenant to own dogs or cats in their house not to talk of rearing chickens, that will pollute the compounds with feces.
Laughs, it doesn't happen often, it is rare to see. Unless in the rural areas you'll be allowed to rear chickens when the compound is not fenced, and closer to the bush.

I want different offline Business ideas to invest up to 600k into. This is my whole savings and I wish to set a good business with it since white collar jobs are not coming
Invest some into crypto currency with potential and if you are from underdeveloped country you can start a pos business in your area.

If you're talking about $600k, then you should know that such kind of person's generation can't be poor, when the funds are duly invested.

I wouldn't rely on suggestions. What do you want to do? Instead of looking for what you think others do, why not find a job you enjoy and invest in that. Maybe it's a restaurant, a shop, or anything. That's what it's about. You can invest that money into any kind of venture, so why not invest into something you actually want to do?

If you are looking for a side hustle or a main hustle you can consider forex trading bot, you don't have to be physically active as the bot trades for you and gets you up to 25% in a month.

POS business is a business that is very much profitable in our country , I advise you consider it if there are no such business in your area. You can also venture into retail trading

That won't require that huge amount. I mean selling of livestock may require only 20% of the amount. If I would be given the option, I will go with jewellery shop, it is very profitable in our area as these items always remain in high demand.
Be specific bro, 600k in dollars or in your local currency. If it's in dollars then I think that is a huge sum and should not be used for business but Investment.

Be specific bro, 600k in dollars or in your local currency. If it's in dollars then I think that is a huge sum and should not be used for business but Investment.
There is no need for the specification, we should understand that he is trying to talk about the local currency, do you really think it is easy to get 600,000 dollars

There is no need for the specification, we should understand that he is trying to talk about the local currency, do you really think it is easy to get 600,000 dollars
Well it depends on what the individual is doing, two months ago or so a coach from Im academy made $1 billion from his HFX trading (high frequency trading)
And it was on a single trade

Amy business you want to venture in requires indepth knowledge before stepping you feet into the waters.
That being said, one business I fell would bring a lot of cash or give you returns is agribusiness. Either as a producer, consumer or one that will position yourself in the value chain

Well it depends on what the individual is doing, two months ago or so a coach from Im academy made $1 billion from his HFX trading (high frequency trading)
And it was on a single trade
Are you really sure about this, if you make up to that amount of money from trading that means he must have used so much capital in trading, trading is not easy but with determination one can do with.

Are you really sure about this, if you make up to that amount of money from trading that means he must have used so much capital in trading, trading is not easy but with determination one can do with.
Yes am very sure about it, I am also into Im academy, so it's not like I heard it from someone else. These guys make huge money daily from hundreds to thousands of dollars from HFX. Though you got one part right, the money he put on the line to make that huge amount was much though

Yes am very sure about it, I am also into Im academy, so it's not like I heard it from someone else. These guys make huge money daily from hundreds to thousands of dollars from HFX. Though you got one part right, the money he put on the line to make that huge amount was much though
Well some people get mine sha,because investing thousands of dollar in a volatile market that can easily liquidate your account is a risk that not everyone will be able to do it.

He was definitely talking about local currency. With 600k local currency in my country, there are many businesses that I can do that will be profitable. You can start a phone accessories business.

Some have money but no idea on how to set it up.
Well I just got to tell you two things, find a problem in your environment and try solving it. Once you do that, you will invest that money well.
Find what you can comfortably sell without being ashamed k
Of it.
There are lots and lots of business that one can be able to start with 600k but you have to be very careful while starting a business without making research.

Well some people get mine sha,because investing thousands of dollar in a volatile market that can easily liquidate your account is a risk that not everyone will be able to do it.
LoL true, it's a big risk. He is a seasoned trader though so am pretty sure he understood the amount of risk he was about going into before he made that move and lucky for him it paid off.

Their is whole lot of business you can start up with such capital, but it depends on your experience on any of them. My advice is learn how Cryptocurrency trading works, invest good on it, then you gonna be making good amount of cash.
That is also my answer @Sincerem. I will highly recommend cryptocurrency trading. You are like a little whale investors if you have $600,000 investment in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. You will earn from trading if you will research and try it out.

That is a lot of money, to begin with. You can easily satisfy the need of a community you belong to; water, agricultural products, POS stores, etc. If all these are met, I will suggest you go for online deals

Six hundred thousand in ones local currency cannot really do much for starting up a business in my country. If it were to be in dollars, that will.go a long way in settling things adequately

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds