Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business can I start with 600k

There are so much business that you can do with #600k only I will advice you to do research on whichever business you wish to do and also ensure that you have knowledge about.the business. After these make your plan and ensure you get strategic location.

Advertisement Placeholder
If that is $600k then that is big money which can be a large scale business. You can start up a trading business of a particular merchandise that will be inside your interest sphere. One example is buying cattle from the farm and bringing it to the slaughterhouse in the city to be sold to the market vendors. You need a truck for that and your capital is sufficient to buy a brand new truck.

I think the question is not clear. In what currency is 600K. If it is USD you can set up an Amazon like company. Even in my home country 600K in local currency is a lot of money. You can set up a brick and mortar store with 10-15 staff. If I had that money, I would bail out my dairy business.

I want different offline Business ideas to invest up to 600k into. This is my whole savings and I wish to set a good business with it since white collar jobs are not coming
I think if you want business by this money i recommend you build your shop in which you interested it gives you a good profit and you do work well and make growing up when time pass and convert it into a big stor or a mall of all things.

With 600k I will advice starting of poultry business. You can specialize in poultry and from that the getting egg. Which you can be supplying people. Considering the rate st which people eat egg. Sm sure it will ne a very lucrative business.

There are many business and investment that you can invest the money on from small scale Business, it's just depends on the kind of business you have knowledge about and the kind of skills you have that will determine which business to go for. Because it is not advisable to invest or establish on business you don't know its in and out.

I think there are many such businesses. Answer 600 How can you start? You can build a shop. We can build a medical store. You can build a hotel. You can build your shop. There are so many businesses. You can set up an online store. You can sell anything online, such as jewelry, cosmetics, etc. You can make a lot of money.

600k in my country where I come from is a very good money to start business with. My advice for you is to go into a business that you knew you are so passionate about, a business that you can do even though you not been paid you will still do it. If I have such an amount I will go into Smartphone business.

I want different offline Business ideas to invest up to 600k into. This is my whole savings and I wish to set a good business with it since white collar jobs are not coming
Just try and get yourself a very nice car with air condition and it should be well pimp and download Uber app or taxfy app that's all... You are money big boys making cool cash from this I just explain here you could give it a try tho I promise you gonna thank me for this one .

I think there are many businesses that you can start with that much money. You can store. You can build an electronics shop. You can build this hotel. You can build your shop.There are many other businesses that you can start with that much money and make a good profit.

Printing and publishing. There are a lot of people hiding daily content including banners, magazines, books, newspapers and many more.
Building block business.
Rental services for building materials.
Computer Service Center.
Farming.
Food processing.
Game Betting.
Recover.

Bookkeeping and Tax Planning. Tax planning and bookkeeping services come with low overheads without requiring fancy premises or costly equipment. ...
Services for Catering. ...
Design Website. ...
Company Advising. ...
Services for Couriers. ...
Hairdresser Mobile Facilities. ...
Services for Washing. ...
Tutoring Online.

You should start trade of those things which is not in your area,or costly in your living area,go to other side of your country and purchase required things as cheap and sale in that area where you can get enough pr

the whole lot of business one can start with just six hundred thousand Naira trust me hear a lot of it One Mini petition to open vendors selling food and other things and many all orders where the pain is this before you even throw into any of this business is to try and make personal research and know how profitable it is so that you know just lose all your money and in the end of the day everything will end in tears so just try Sonicare is quite a lot of money

I think that's enough money to start a business. You can set up a big store.You can open a big hotel because there is so much money you can do any business with them and make a lot of profit.Even if you work for Amazon online for that much money, it can be very beneficial for you, because the more things you give, the more you will be hospitalized without Amazon.You will have just as much profit

Concerning your question on what business can you do with 600k, well I personally would had advised for you to learn cryptocurrency or forex trading as they are high income skills, but since you are looking into offline business, go real estate

I think with six hundred thousand naira, you have quite a few options in terms of business and investment opportunities. To me you have the best shot at long term stability if you invest in agriculture but then that also depend on your region. You can also try opening a restaurant.

Therefore I will not be able to make it to the best way possible that you can't receive my email with my phone and I will do the needful and confirm the same and earn money for the best way to buy things which are motivated to start the process of
[automerge]1619527711[/automerge]
I think that's enough money to start a business. You can set up a big store.You can open a big hotel because there is so much money you can do any business with them and make a lot of profit.Even if you work for Amazon online for that much money, it can be very beneficial for you, because the more things you give, the more you will be hospitalized without Amazon.You will have just as much profit
Terry crews are you doing this morning my love you are you ok with that or I can make sure I think I think the best way possible that you could send me a copy of the best way to buy a new one and I will be in the future if I can get it done and I will be in

You can start selling provisions. There is cool money in it. Though the profit might not come immediate but after a while you'll see it. Moreover you have to get a good location for the business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds