Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business can I start with 600k

IN order to start a business, 600K in my local currency is not a big amount for an offline business but this amount can be more than enough if you want to sell online. You can try selling clothes and other accessories.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are thousands of things you can do with 600k all you have to do is consider some certain factors in other to know what business fits better in that area

Mini importation is a good business. Make sure there is a market for whatever product you want to sell. Also find something uncommon you can sell that solves people's problem.
One of the issue of marketing and the actual response from customers is that one should be able to genuinely know the things that the cusomers really need,and must come up with solutions to these issues.

Six hundred thousand naira can start some amount of business here in my country depending on the business you are willing to start , but cannot start a big business .

600,000 is a very healthy amount of money to invest this period of time. You will be at an advantage if you have putting your site in the agricultural sector.

IN order to start a business, 600K in my local currency is not a big amount for an offline business but this amount can be more than enough if you want to sell online. You can try selling clothes and other accessories.
The amount (#600,000) only looks huge on paper , but in an actual sense , the money is not much and not enough to start a big business , but can actual start a provisions business if you already have a shop .

I want different offline Business ideas to invest up to 600k into. This is my whole savings and I wish to set a good business with it since white collar jobs are not coming
One thing that you really need to do is to understand the environment that you are in,and then you think of what you can do to be able to mitigate these problems by providing services or products as the case may be.

Whether it is $600 K or more, I think that you should always be wise and use your money in a really wise manner when it comes to investing money. I would personally invest money and receive fixed profits from Islamic banks.

I agree on that because With such funding, you can launch a wide range of businesses, but it will depend on your prior experience in each.
Learn how cryptocurrency trading operates, make wise investments, and you'll soon be making a good amount of money.

Whether it is $600 K or more, I think that you should always be wise and use your money in a really wise manner when it comes to investing money. I would personally invest money and receive fixed profits from Islamic banks.
That's a good way in spending and investing your money , with that amount of money. I will probably get a good online business and use one third of the money , another part will go to my farming business and the rest will be in my reserve fund .

Some have money but no idea on how to set it up.
Well I just got to tell you two things, find a problem in your environment and try solving it. Once you do that, you will invest that money well.
Find what you can comfortably sell without being ashamed k
Of it.
Yes of course, but there is alot of business you can invest the 600k supermarket business is actually a good business you can go into, because this kind of business is a lucrative one only you look for a nice place.

Yes of course, but there is alot of business you can invest the 600k supermarket business is actually a good business you can go into, because this kind of business is a lucrative one only you look for a nice place.
Supermarket is another good and lucrative business which bring good amount of profit most especially when you are doing the business in the right location , the money is perfect for the business.

I want different offline Business ideas to invest up to 600k into. This is my whole savings and I wish to set a good business with it since white collar jobs are not coming
I give you a suggestion to invest it in that kind of business which is related to your experience or know everything related to that like if you are already earning online then invest it in trading or mining other then if you are unaware to online work then you should try to work offline that will help you to earn profit much more.

You can actually start up a good business with that very amount of money you've made mentioned of, but it depends on your preference, I'll advise you to start up a offline business.

Their is whole lot of business you can start up with such capital, but it depends on your experience on any of them. My advice is learn how Cryptocurrency trading works, invest good on it, then you gonna be making good amount of cash.
I would also invest in cryptocurrency. If you have a good idea of how to trade and you practice risk management like your life depends on it, you can make a lot of money. Most people blow their account because they want to get rich fast without adequate knowledge.

My advice is learn how Cryptocurrency trading works, invest good on it, then you gonna be making good amount of cash.
Once you do that, you will invest that money well.
Find what you can comfortably sell without being ashamed Of it.

I would also invest in cryptocurrency. If you have a good idea of how to trade and you practice risk management like your life depends on it, you can make a lot of money. Most people blow their account because they want to get rich fast without adequate knowledge.
Risk management is equally important is learning how to trade . Even with proper understanding of trading without risk management it may be completely impossible for you to trade consistently with-profit.

Supermarket is another good and lucrative business which bring good amount of profit most especially when you are doing the business in the right location , the money is perfect for the business.
Yes supermarket is very lucrative business what you need to do is to understand about the business, you can start with the amount before you could know the business will start growing and start making profit.

Depending on what you are passionate about and what you have always wanted to do, you can launch a variety of businesses with this sum. You can decide to invest the money or launch a business like selling mobile phones online, making money online, getting advise on cryptocurrencies, running a business, or knowing how to invest money to make money.
That is the first thing you should think about. What is the society's problem? Following that, you should decide what to produce. There are numerous businesses that solve problems. I'm not kidding, o. with 600k as well. Start off with one. You can engage in fishing. The firm is quite successful. Writing out the formula is all you need to know.
I will try to open up a business. With the 600k which is a poultry farm and also fish farm and cultivate them well

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds