Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What business can I start with 600k

LoL true, it's a big risk. He is a seasoned trader though so am pretty sure he understood the amount of risk he was about going into before he made that move and lucky for him it paid off.
Seriously and another thing about cryptocurrency and Forex trader is that they have lost money and they have gain money that even if they are losing thousands of naira it wouldn't be of anything to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Seriously and another thing about cryptocurrency and Forex trader is that they have lost money and they have gain money that even if they are losing thousands of naira it wouldn't be of anything to them.
True, like my self when I started trading I have lost alot of money, sometimes I even loose more than I gain but it's all part of the learning process. As a trader you can never avoid losses sometimes but your wins should always be more than your loss

Some have money but no idea on how to set it up.
Well I just got to tell you two things, find a problem in your environment and try solving it. Once you do that, you will invest that money well.
Find what you can comfortably sell without being ashamed k
Of it.
There are lots and lots of business that one can be able to start up with 600 key but here she has to be careful and good research before going into such business why is selling of groceries.

True, like my self when I started trading I have lost alot of money, sometimes I even loose more than I gain but it's all part of the learning process. As a trader you can never avoid losses sometimes but your wins should always be more than your loss
Risk management is very important in trading and that is one of the things that will determine how profitable your trading will be, it is lack of management that make you to lose more than you are gaining.

Business doesn’t require an amount for an individual to get before. It is all about your skills and what you can do or your mission of starting that business. Though capital is important in starting a business, yet you need to know more about the business before

That is also my answer @Sincerem. I will highly recommend cryptocurrency trading. You are like a little whale investors if you have $600,000 investment in cryptocurrency like Bitcoin. You will earn from trading if you will research and try it out.
For now since I don't have expert experience trading Cryptocurrency, I'll simply go to Binance exchange and start a lending scheme with the funds. Every single month I'll be getting about 20% interest for it until my trading ability improves.

Suggestions can be made to you on different types of business but i will say that you should go with the one you will love doing so as to be passionate in making success out of it.

If I'm the one having this money the business i will start is selling of food items because this is what is in high demand in my locality.

Very primary thing you ought to think about is actually that. Exactly just what is actually the issue of the culture. After that, you ought to deicide about what to create. Certainly there certainly are actually great deals of issue refixing company. I am major oo.. As well as along with 600k. You can easily begin along with one. You can easily into fishery. It is actually extremely profitable company. All of you have to understand is actually to compose out formula

I will advice you start palm oil exchange and you can also store it best to buy it during the season and store it in galoons, then when the price is on the high side, you resell it and you get your profit.

I will suggest you should go into supermarket with the amount of money you mentioned, because supermarket business is really a nice business.

You can venture into trading of agricultural produce like yams and palm oil. Or you could easily buy a little car for bolt or Uber. This will still be profitable.

there are many business to start up with such amount of money.but I think opening a small offline store will be best the idea.you will be able to bring in new products.
[automerge]1636048543[/automerge]
there are many business to start up with such amount of money.but I think opening a small offline store will be best the idea.you will be able to bring in new products.

Well they are lots of business one can actually start up with that amount of money and it also depends on the kind of business you want to do into and I guess that's it

You can open a grocery store or you can open a food restaurant that does delivery services

a restaurant would be good, yes. especially with home deliveries. but the market is big in this field and you will have competition. you have to come up with something new, you have to have really good recipes.

Well they are lots of business one can actually start up with that amount of money and it also depends on the kind of business you want to do into and I guess that's it
I agree with you, it should be based on the particular business he has in mind cause if there is no passion for the business and he goes ahead to invest on it, he might end up giving up half way.

I will suggest you should go into supermarket with the amount of money you mentioned, because supermarket business is really a nice business.
A supermarket business is a nice idea but it depends on the location. Also, do you think 600k is enough to open a sizeable supermarket with goods?

a restaurant would be good, yes. especially with home deliveries. but the market is big in this field and you will have competition. you have to come up with something new, you have to have really good recipes.
Good recipe is there but you must also have a good customer support in the sense that, you must be fast at delivery and also give good discount, this will really help to make your restaurant popular and 5 star in the country.

What I would recommend is that you can either start a mini importation business where you study and find your niche and market and import and sell your goods or products or you could also venture into the agribusiness and find a crop that you can use your budget to grow. Or better still invest in cryptocurrency. Do your homework on it though.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds