Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strategies to compete in the digital age?

most of my strategy in competing in the digital age is to get first class information of everything that is happening in the society and the world we are living now, this will help me to adjust and understand how the digital age is all about.

Advertisement Placeholder
The strategies to compete in this digital age is to be very vast in ICT as the world has gone digital, to be conversant with the workings of the online platform as those are the basic means of promoting your business to the world.

The strategies to compete in this digital age is to be very vast in ICT as the world has gone digital, to be conversant with the workings of the online platform as those are the basic means of promoting your business to the world.
I think by ICT you mean internet connection and technologies. I do agree with you that digitalization has accelerated in the recent times. So so we need to be well versed in this ICT segment.

Learning is one of the strategy that you will need to keep yourself updated and fit in the modern society because when you learn about new technology ,you understand how it work and this will improve your understanding of the modern society.

The simple strategy that one can think of to be viable in the digital age and times is to see that one starts to align his businesses with those that have to do online rather than depending on offline

In this digital age the leverage is always the technology particularly the internet which is the backbone of communications. In business competition it is best to be in stride with the technology. Right now it is the social media that is presently the best platform so I think it is best to cultivate social media for the marketing of the business.
Yes social media is not the best platform you can use for competition in your business, there are a lot of other ways for us to compete in the digital age positively depending on what we really want and what way are interested of doing.
[automerge]1626936198[/automerge]
In this digital age the leverage is always the technology particularly the internet which is the backbone of communications. In business competition it is best to be in stride with the technology. Right now it is the social media that is presently the best platform so I think it is best to cultivate social media for the marketing of the business.
Yes social media is not the best platform you can use for competition in your business, there are a lot of other ways for us to compete in the digital age positively depending on what we really want and what way are interested of doing.

The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?
Based on the kind of business i do which is services,people and potential customers wants to see a good service that they can identify with.We make use of good content and graphics to draw the attention of customers.

One of the ways you can get yourself to compete in this digital age is to get acquainted with the latest information on improve technology. You can have energy when you know how to make use of this technology to your advantage.

The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?
The most important part of all is is the one i have acquired... Which Is crypto currency because sooner or later crypto will become the digital currency all over the world..

One of the factors to make us to thrive in the digital age is finding the right digital skill to add in our CV. Without a digital skill we aren't meeting up with trending skills.

My own digital strategies is to create my own online business so to making good money online, and also to make my online business so effective.

Seriously, this is all about keeping up with the trends of what is happening in society because a moment of slip up on your back, you are definitely going to find yourself needing to cover up a big space in a very short period of time.

One of the factors to make us to thrive in the digital age is finding the right digital skill to add in our CV. Without a digital skill we aren't meeting up with trending skills.
At least in the modern age people should be able to know how to operate computer perfectly and do some of the most basic computers action that I needed now.

In order to compete in these digital days, you have to more advanced. You should have the latest gadgets or accessories. You have to research on what is the latest news and trends and fashions in order to win the battle in digital competition.

Competing in this Digital age is very important just because of the fact that this will definitely help you know what is trending globally and how to tap into the what people are actively gaining from

The strategy to be able to compete in the digital age is to get oneself prepared for that era and age because so much will be happening pretty fast and one must have tonlearn to be able to keep up with the times then

one of the strategies I have employed is to learn new skills and upgrade the ones I know because there are a lot of competitions on the internet space.

At least in the modern age people should be able to know how to operate computer perfectly and do some of the most basic computers action that I needed now.
Sure, they should master computer, cos we aren't going back to the analog system of things. The world is digitalized with techs, and it helps makes assignment easier.

well the pandemic has been an eye-opener for everybody and all companies at large most private and government companies as now devised means strategies that could suite the best using all platforms social media the internet, in general, has been used to a very large extent.

well the pandemic has been an eye-opener for everybody and all companies at large most private and government companies as now devised means strategies that could suite the best using all platforms social media the internet, in general, has been used to a very large extent.
I agree that this pandemic era had taught us to use the internet more for our needs because it is already there. Even the ordering of food products and grocery items are now using online system that is connected to the delivery system. Those businesses that adapted to the digital ways are now surviving.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds