Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strategies to compete in the digital age?

A small business in the digital age has to face a lot of challenges. Due to technological advancements and a data-driven society, there is much to learn in order to stay ahead of the competition..

Advertisement Placeholder
They world had suffer against what we call pandemic and it show us ways in conducting our businesses in our home which bring about serious use of online product and in online business you get new experience every day.

Social media has been a push to most business especially during the pandemic.The ways to increase your presence online is to properly target a market audience and make ues of the different social network platforms to reach out.

The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?
firstly, to be able to compete with my competitors in this era of digital age, i need to follow the trend of event. Will bring my business online; having an online store or ecommerce so that my product may be easily access by people all over the world.

Basically my strategy to compete favourably in this digital age is to reduce cost by moving my business online from offline. I would make most of my staff work remotely thereby reducing office cost and transport allowances cost for the employee. Moving my business online would give my business presence amongst a wide and diverse variety of customers.

To compete in digital age, I intend to know a little when it comes to the use of technology to deploy for my advantage in business. I don't have a big dream of setting up a conglomerates but I want to be self sufficient in near future and to do that, keeping my self up to date in some selected area that will better place me for opportunities around me is all I am doing right now

Digital strategies centers around utilizing of technology to improve business execution, regardless of whether that implies making new items or reconsidering current cycles. ... For the time being, it is as yet helpful to utilize the expression "advanced system" to center the exertion behind computerized activities.

It is true that with the current situation, COVID has changed the way you run your business offline. Now you must enter the digital world and compete with all the entrepreneurs who do marketing through this medium. What you should do is create a quality and attractive advertising, that customers are devoted to reviewing their information which must be explicit about their products.

To competing in this digital age, the use of online platforms/medium cannot be overstated. You create a medium where by buying and selling is going on together with the payment methods, in the medium, insert a customer care section for complaints and feedback. Making sure you have a complete service platform

Digital strategy focuses on using technology to improve business performance, whether that means creating new products or reimagining current processes. ... For now, it is still useful to use the term “digital strategy” to focus the effort behind digital initiatives.

Many companies still stick to the business models of the past, in which the world is going computerized, Software and Internet have helped digital companies to developed multiple avenues to generate revenues with the help of the digital through advertising online meet the needs and communicate with their clients.

Knee of a very important strategy for staying in business in this competitive age is to have an online presence. When you engage your customers online they stay online and know about your new products or service

I feel the strategies to adopt in this new age is to look at how you can reach people as fast as possible, so the channel you can use is the social media. Now adays the total number of people that use social media are more than people that use. So for me social platform is essential.

In order to become successful in this digital age, you need to be equipped with digital tools. You must have skills and knowledge on how you can use internet and various sofware to your advantage. You must be updated with IT.

The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?
The individual developing their digital prowess is no longer a norms because people eyes have open looking at how things are going things are no longer the way it used to be and people have realised to have more than one stream

As a business person it's quite easy to compete in the digital world, all the information you need is right here on the internet. To be successful you'll need knowledge of digital marketing and Google has a free training on it. I've enrolled and it is very educative, I've started implementing what I've learnt and I'm seeing changes in my business

The time have passed when we where afraid of covid19. Now we are non longer afraid of its threats. I've settled somehow into online earnings due to the knowledge of crypto and writing abilities, and other earning opportunities.

Study, plan and execute is a plan I have always found to work for me. I look for a project, look at how it works, what I want from it, then i plan on how i can get it, the market and it's environment then I put my plans to action.

The strategies i have is to absolutely learn different online skills that will help my earning and others ,because if you don't learn any strategies what would be your plan when you want to earn more and make more money for your self

The world is fast turning very global and people are now moving their busineses online and it is only the right things to do to send your own too. Try to create a space online be it a blog or social media. You should also create space for your workers to work from home.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds