Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strategies to compete in the digital age?

Staying updated is one of my strategies of surviving in the digital age. I'm always eager to learn new things on daily basis in order not be left behind,lol.
I also tried to practice the things I have learned on daily basis

Advertisement Placeholder
Computer is one of the most powerful tools in the digital age and people who are thinking of being able to compete should get a computer because this is how you will be able to learn new things to improve your understanding.

Sincerely to compete in the digital world woont be an easy thing or stage but one thing I know if one want to make wealth among is counterpart he or she needs to stand out and make it.to me the best way to compete is make a system that will pay you weather you are there or not

The only strategy at my disposal to compete on this digital age is to learn more on the recent developments. YouTube provide your the opportunity to learn new things. It allow you large new opportunities online and what is in vogue. It's a platform that allows you learn new things.
This is what I am also trying to do, since YouTube is around I think it is possible for us to learn all the things we need with them, it is the best innovative idea. And this has helped a lot of people get exposed to so many things.

Yeah, I think things are really progressing fast and businesses have started moving online. I think what I can do is also to create an online presence for whatever I have to do offline as to gain customers from all sources

Most things in the digital age has to do with getting things done and optimized through the use of super computers and high level ttoemid technologies. And I'm getting myself used to these technologies already

Well first off one must understand the basics of bringing businesses online, it's important and relevance. I still believe not all business are online worthy tho

It's simple, looking through the world at large you'll see that almost all the handles are created for business. So what then can one not make use of those handles...having your strategies you can outshine.

The best strategy I'm trying to make for myself is to; learn the mastery of digital skills as; graphics, web design, hosting, coding and freelancing skills.

Applying new pressure on prices and margins.
Competitors emerge from unexpected places.
Winner-takes-all dynamics.
Plug-and-play business.

In these our present digital world , many things are moving online, technology is advancing an many things are now improving, in this covid 19 period many online shopping has made allot of sales due to the pandemic.

My strategy is to acquire more digital skills that will make me compete favorably in the digital world. It will also help to increase my earnings and sources of income.

Businesses are now moving online because we now breathe and eat online. In order for a business to succeed it has to master online engagement. Branding these days has gone beyond the covering of products. It now entails how you portray yourself online and the type of engagement you have with audience.
All business that wants to succeed must have an online presence. It's just the simple logic. As you said everything is just moving online as it exposes ur products to millions

The best thing is just to move along with the digital days , because with the way things are growing and developing daily ,I think it would be very difficult to see you compete ,even with the pandemic a lot of happening took place digitally

We are living in an era where we cannot survive without having some knowledge about technology. So I believe that we must remain up to date with the latest trends and gadgets in order to survive in the digital age.

The truth is there a lot and many more changes going on in the way right now, especially on the online platform at all, businesses are going and improving online. Likewise learning a new skills also especially when it's come to digital world

That's true, social media has really helped alot of business owners, if I may ask do you know how to make use of the market place on Facebook? I would like to use it in posting not products but my services, how do I go about it?
My own major strategy to compete in the Digital age is to learn Digital media marketing or online marketing so that I will be able to reach more customers with my Content and sales because a lot of people are now using social media and it can really help Business owners

Well a social Media can serve a lot when it comes to advertisement and also it is very accessible to everyone because it is world wide and so I would use it to promote the business

AA
The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?
A lot of business have gone digital.
To be able to compete in times like this, I have to ensure to get a large customer base, work more on ads and think of ways to attract more customers and sales.

My own major strategy to compete in the Digital age is to learn Digital media marketing or business, so that buyers and sellers can do Everything online.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds