Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strategies to compete in the digital age?

Businesses are now moving online because we now breathe and eat online. In order for a business to succeed it has to master online engagement. Branding these days has gone beyond the covering of products. It now entails how you portray yourself online and the type of engagement you have with audience.
I agree with you. Businesses are now moving into online businesses. Therefore a business should keep up with this new trend of digitalization. In order to be advanced, a business should engage into research on how to be competitive in the digital age.

Advertisement Placeholder
Sure, they should master computer, cos we aren't going back to the analog system of things. The world is digitalized with techs, and it helps makes assignment easier.
And the funny thing about this thing is that if you do not get acquainted to most of this digital skill, you'll be left behind even in your work and in so many other aspects of life.

Competing in digital marketing is understanding what digital marketing means, and knowing what tools you want to use to actualize it. Online presence, content writing, educating yourself and your followers makes you more effective in digital marketing.
The strategy for you to complete it in this digital age is marketing or your business online and also trading online with the issue can be able to defeat every competitor.

Having an e-commerce arm for my business and effective advertisement via Facebook and Instagram are some I would use for effective competition.

In this digital age that is evolving one must be quick in coming onboard to be part of how things are done,so my own strategy is to learn digital skills that will make me to be well equipped to earn online.

The only strategy at my disposal to compete on this digital age is to learn more on the recent developments. YouTube provide your the opportunity to learn new things. It allow you large new opportunities online and what is in vogue. It's a platform that allows you learn new things.

And the funny thing about this thing is that if you do not get acquainted to most of this digital skill, you'll be left behind even in your work and in so many other aspects of life.
You're right. That's why anything we are doing we should do with all alacrity of seriousness. And not dull over what gonna make us ends meet.

The strategy that will be use to compete is to create awareness on the business your operating on every social media platform because of the large coverage thru have.

Write your reply...what are your strategy to complete in digital age year my strategy is strictly confidential information contained in the other purpose.

Before you start thinking about competition, you need to define your purpose,have objectives,set targets and work towards meeting them

Businesses are now moving online because we now breathe and eat online. In order for a business to succeed it has to master online engagement. Branding these days has gone beyond the covering of products. It now entails how you portray yourself online and the type of engagement you have with audience.
Well in this digital age I think that any business that does not move it presents to the digital world would be left behind in this age where buy all businesses are now done online.

Since the world is going digital, you have to know and put to use all the available digital means to expand. Digital Marketing, content creation, advertisement, social media, and the likes. Gone are the days of olden means of communication

Worrying the techniques to contending in the electronic grow older. Effectively, the pandemic was an eye opener for some business that don't highly count on the use of web as well as social networks internet marketing of their items, nearly all the business are actually currently digitalized as well as have actually their very personal advertising techniques that recognize all of them coming from another

My strategy that has continually made me to be coming out on top is that I am always ahead of the news in order to know the latest trend in the market.

The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?
I do not have any strategy presently, all I can think of is to learn and adapt to the digital days which is the new era we all find ourselves, we have to keep learning so as not to be left behind.

Before you start thinking about competition, you need to define your purpose,have objectives,set targets and work towards meeting them
Maybe the topic is about an existing business that you need to face the competition. When the business is earning the regular revenue and the competition has no effect in the sales then you can rest assured that the business is on solid footing. But you have to be prepared anyhow.

You can outsmart your competitors only through marketing. You will have to aggressively market your products. You will have to chase your potential customers wherever they go.

Having an active and functional online presence is the first step to standing out in this digital era. Then you should focus on serving the local community with this service. They will embrace it more and you can easily offer delivery services this way.

In the digital age as we know it, things are going to happening very fast at a very fast pace. We all need to also adopt or well find ourself far behind and not being able to catch up anymore

My strategies are to stay updated with the trends and happenings in my industry. If am not up to date, there is no way I can compete with my competitions.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds