Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strategies to compete in the digital age?

Well, the strategy to compete in this digital age is to join the digital trend. Do what others are doing but in a more creative and peculiar way.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that for any business to be able to successfully compete very well in this digital age they should definitely have instructional Media presence. This is why I am currently building my social media portfolio.

A good computer knowledge is very important because this is the only thing that can help you in this age, Everyone need to upgrade their skill on computer and every other area that deal with computer and internet as a whole..

As a businessman, I would use the power of social media to create massive awareness and marketing. This would go a long way. During the time of covid 19 lockdown where people stayed at home, there was nothing to keep them company apart from the media. Alot of people get to know and gather alot of information and learnt how thing a work and how to get them. As an individual, I would also want to explore the world of artificial intelligence (AI), because from the look of it, it might be the future.

One way with which I have resolved to compete nowadays is to take a lot of trainings concerning the recent happening and trends in the digital world nowadays.
A lot has changed over the course of the last year.

The digital technologies underlying these competitive thrusts may not be new, but they are being used to new effect. Staggering amounts of information are accessible as never before — from proprietary big data to new public sources of open data. Analytical and processing capabilities have made similar leaps with algorithms scattering intelligence across digital networks.

I feel for a business to compete in a digital age, a business owner must first understand the needs of customers in this digital age. Most customers prefer to do their buying online, i feel business owners should have both and online and offline store.

Businesses are now moving online because we now breathe and eat online. In order for a business to succeed it has to master online engagement. Branding these days has gone beyond the covering of products. It now entails how you portray yourself online and the type of engagement you have with audience.
This is exactly what I was going to mention because when you are in a digital age you have to be following the trend in anything that you are doing otherwise you are going to be left behind.

As a businessman, I would use the power of social media to create massive awareness and marketing. This would go a long way. During the time of covid 19 lockdown where people stayed at home, there was nothing to keep them company apart from the media. Alot of people get to know and gather alot of information and learnt how thing a work and how to get them. As an individual, I would also want to explore the world of artificial intelligence (AI), because from the look of it, it might be the future.
The thing I love so much about making use of social media is that you don't have to pay anyone to have access to it because you will have access to millions of people that will cost you so much money if you use other means of advertising.

The only strategy that will keep you up to date on the developments in the digital world is to ensure that you always have access to digital information. You will also need enough knowledge on digital skills.

The strategies that I have defined for myself to make it continuously easy for me to drive nowadays is using of the recent technologies. There is innovation that is coming out almost on a daily basis that is going to help you in your business and identifying them early on is actually very important.

Thats a good strategy , joining what people are doing digitally is a good thing in life but we should always join the good and positive things and not the one that will influence us negatively.
Well, the strategy to compete in this digital age is to join the digital trend. Do what others are doing but in a more creative and peculiar way.

You are not competing but you are looking for ways that will help you adopt to the modern digital world. Anyone who is interested in this must have a good understanding of computer as the most important skill, then digital marketing skill is very Important to learn too

To be sincere , we are not competing but we are looking for a way to make money and survive because its possible for everybody to make money from digital marketing without competing with anybody

To be sincere , we are not competing but we are looking for a way to make money and survive because its possible for everybody to make money from digital marketing without competing with anybody
Well, there is actually competition even if most people do not see it as so. You just have to strategize in order to have a competitive advantage over those in the same line of business.

Understanding the things that are becoming popular and the crusaders everyday technology is one of the things that I have put in order to keep myself competitive.

Learning is one of the strategy that you will need to keep yourself updated and fit in the modern society because when you learn about new technology ,you understand how it work and this will improve your understanding of the modern society.
That is one of the ways any goal getting business person should always follow,because the process of learning and the benefits is a lifelong thing,and as the market is evolving so your ability to reinvent.

Moving online will help to compete in this digital age. Almost every business is now online and people are doing alot to promote it to wider audience online. A lot of people all over the world get to know about your business all over the world.

One of the strategies I am trying to use in order to compete in this digital age is to learn IT skills like programming, coding and so many of them. These skills are very much in demand and you can get a full-time job that pays good amount of money with them.

One of the strategies I am trying to use in order to compete in this digital age is to learn IT skills like programming, coding and so many of them. These skills are very much in demand and you can get a full-time job that pays good amount of money with them.
This is quite true. Acquiring digital skills presently will increase your productivity and that of your organization as well. These are all 21st century business strategies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds