Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strategies to compete in the digital age?

Rebust attacker are scaling up with incredible speed,inserting themselves artfully between you or you.competing in digital marketing is understanding what digital marketing means

Advertisement Placeholder
SEO and digital marketing are the only tools that can really help you to become successful in the digital age. SEO and digital marketing will not only help in building brand but also generate sales

One of the best strategy to make use of in this digital age is been good with the internet and know how internet business operates. In this new age any one who doesn't know how to make use of the internet is lost.

The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?
The best strategy is to engage more on how to run your business online, because most companies now bring their business online to get more client and make their business go viral just to make more profit as well.

If you want to compete positively in this digital age you must first of all has a digital skill and at the same time have a good marketing strategy because these are the things that make a business to succeed in this area.

The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?
If there could be any strategies to compete in digital days that we are, one needs to be Tech savvy and be able to use the knowledge to build something great among others.

Compete with what? You need to be clear. When you start a business, first of all you need to understand the market condition. You need to check whether the market will welcome your product or not. Whether there are similar products or not, how is your product better than the existing products. You need to find answers to these questions.
I think he means compete in the digital world, as an online seller or ecommerce store how do you compete with your counterparts. But you've said it all, quality will be a considering factor

The strategy for competing in the digital world is trying to be the best in what you do, and being focused and consistent as well as transparent.

Any business that's not online or planning to go online in this 2021 will soon be outsmarted in the game of business.the advent of the internet and social media has given various businesses the opportunity to create their online presence and reach out easily to potential customers. So it is very wise for any business that wants to succeed in this present age and be able to compete to create their online presence.

You should try to be a leader and stop becoming a follower. If you are a leader you will discover and invent new things, if you are a follower, you will be doing the same thing that a lot of people have already done.

As far as am concerned, I need to be digitally equiped, how?
By learning the latest digital skills for me to be able to champion my business and improve my participation online

Overtime Digital age has come up with Alot of concept and activities to keep you occupied like never before. There alot of things to do digitally but choosing what works for you, what you are comfortable with is important and give it your best.

My strategies to compete in these digital age is by continuing read and learn new things on a daily basis. I wish to learn video marketing and web designing to improve my online products marketing and advertising so that I will not be left behind as old school.

Technology is really taken over our modern day world. So we need to advance our life to suit the current look of the world in order to make money and live happily. I'm willing to be a webmaster.

for me, offering the best possible quality of the most respectable price is the key to succeed, also, you have to study the market to know what people really need

In this digital age or era whosoever is not in the trend will be cut out total, we are in the jet age where everything is done online and everyone requires the services of those that are in the digital era. So to standout in this era one must keep hi no herself constantly updated. And most try as much as possible to sharpen one's skill.

The best strategies to be competitive in the digital age is arm yourself with useful digital skills that could fetch you jobs, and creative ideas for business establishment.

The one thing that will help my business compete is having an online presence on social media and using digital marketing to reach bigger audiences via the internet.

When the competition is very high that I cannot bear, I always considere relocating to an area where my services are lacking. This is my own strategy.

In order to move with the world, we bed to just be moving along side with the civilization. I have been trying to learn the skills of this century before I need to make sure I am not left out in this digital world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds