Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are your strategies to compete in the digital age?

First , for you to be able to compete in this digital age , you need to know everything about the internets and have the knowledge , because you need it in updating yourself .

Advertisement Placeholder
This is quite true. Acquiring digital skills presently will increase your productivity and that of your organization as well. These are all 21st century business strategies.
I know that group of persons who are making full-time income from the internet because they have programming skills. There are some companies especially foreign companies who are ready to offer you jobs through the internet no matter your country of residence.

I know that group of persons who are making full-time income from the internet because they have programming skills. There are some companies especially foreign companies who are ready to offer you jobs through the internet no matter your country of residence.
I have a friend like that who is a programmer. He earns so much from remote jobs offered by foreign companies and that proves it is a lucrative skill.

I have a friend like that who is a programmer. He earns so much from remote jobs offered by foreign companies and that proves it is a lucrative skill.
That's a good one. All that is required of you is to be very good in programming and getting a job will not even be a problem for you. A lot of people in this part of the world are really making so much amount of money from it.

The best way to deal with such kind of challenge is to work a lot and gain knowledge about the latest trends. You must stay updated and have information about information technology and social media networks.

Working online and making research on information on how know about the latest trend is one of the best way in which you can competcomplete in this digital age , you need information .

Working online and making research on information on how know about the latest trend is one of the best way in which you can competcomplete in this digital age , you need information .
Definitely, following the trend is one of the best ways in which you can compete on the Internet. If you are doing Affiliate marketing for example you really need to research on what people actually need in order to sell such products to make money.

Competing in the digital age means that keeping up-to-date of what is happening and also able to navigate through the digital age perfectly. One of the simplest way this can be done is having an understanding of how to operate simple electronic devices.

Knowing that every business has her own competitors or business associate, business requires that you do your thing differently , competitors should leverage on the internet and skyrocket their business online
There's no new business in this world that doesn't have any existing business doing that particular business before you initiated your own , so you need a plan to beat your competitors .

The change and development in information process, Business Procedures and communication is as a result of everyday advancement of Technology. Ever since the second quarter of 2020 when the Covid-19 cases got higher we have seen so many businesses forced to move into social evolution which is the use of virtual aids and platforms to carry on their business process.Also individuals have begin to develop their digital prowess.

Looking at how things are going and the possibility of a second wave, as an individual or Business, what are your strategies to compete in the digital days?
COVID-19 really necessitated the creation of online platforms for most companies and organizations in order to meet the needs of customers and clients. One of the best strategies to thrive in this digital age is to learn new skills involving technology such as web designing

Knowing that every business has her own competitors or business associate, business requires that you do your thing differently , competitors should leverage on the internet and skyrocket their business online
The advent of technology has really improve the way people do business,it is not the lockdown that made this possible,it has always been there,but during the pandemic,lots of busineses went online.

Now that we live and dine online, businesses are shifting online as well.
A company must master internet interaction if it hopes to flourish.
These days, branding encompasses more than just product packaging.
It now includes your online persona and the level of interaction you have with your audience.

Every firm has its own competitors or business partners, so you need to stand out from the crowd. Competitors should use the internet to their advantage and expand their businesses online.

Every firm has its own competitors or business partners, so you need to stand out from the crowd. Competitors should use the internet to their advantage and expand their businesses online.
Every business in this world has one or two competition which they are competing with because someone else is already doing the business you started and you need a good business strategy to make your own business look the best .

Every business man that is aware of the situation on ground will know that social media his within his power to do more of the bidding and that with it the digital business could be made easy.
I therefore request for the new business man to embrace the welcoming hugs of the internet space these days and generate good profit From it
This is why a lot of business owners make use of social media platforms to market their products because it is one of the best and effective advertising methods

This is why a lot of business owners make use of social media platforms to market their products because it is one of the best and effective advertising methods
since I started using social media platform to advertise , market my business , I have seen positive result and tremendous growth in my business , even at times all you need is do a good video of your business and wait for orders .

since I started using social media platform to advertise , market my business , I have seen positive result and tremendous growth in my business , even at times all you need is do a good video of your business and wait for orders .
I think this is why a lot of people prefer video advertisement to the other
The video will show you how to make use of the product and even how fast it works

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds