Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the possible ways to make money if you reside in the tier 3 countries?

I can uderstand you, because like 60% of sites are made only for Canada US and UK, of course i understand that owners of site, and for my country it's too hard to earn even a 2 dollars a day doing simple tasks. But living wage is lower and ways of earning as faucets, captchas, ads are available for such countries

Advertisement Placeholder
Before you use such video you need to check if it is a creative common then you can reuse it as many times as possible but it is better to create your own videos provided you have interest in a particular niche.
Creating your own video if you want to become a YouTuber is always the best. but there are still some people that use other people's video and edit them well and monetize their YouTube channel.

Creating your own video if you want to become a YouTuber is always the best. but there are still some people that use other people's video and edit them well and monetize their YouTube channel.

I think that you could make good money online, even if you belong to a Tier 3 country. You can start your own blog. However, you must remember that this may take a really huge amount of time.

People in the tier three countries could make money in different ways and that could be through blogging and they can also make money through posting on PTP platforms.
I believe in as much as you are living in the top tier countries you will make considerable amount of money within limited time, you can engage on things like survey and PTP.

I think that you could make good money online, even if you belong to a Tier 3 country. You can start your own blog. However, you must remember that this may take a really huge amount of time.
Yeah, the opportunities to make money on the internet is numerous no matter your country of residence. Starting a blog can make you successful no matter where you reside.

Actually there are alot of possible ways to which you can make money from online without regard to your location.

There are alot og platforms online. such as post to get paid forums, you can also trade, post of media's most especially You tube channel etc.

Well, making money online from third tier countries is not that easy, but it's not impossible. There are a lot of people who are making money online from third tier countries because they are many platforms that accept people regardless of their location. Even if you're from third tier countries, you can make money from youtube. You can create a blog and monetize it regardless of your country. And so many other things.

Well, making money online from third tier countries is not that easy, but it's not impossible. There are a lot of people who are making money online from third tier countries because they are many platforms that accept people regardless of their location. Even if you're from third tier countries, you can make money from youtube. You can create a blog and monetize it regardless of your country. And so many other things.
All that is required is skill and consistency and you can make money online from anywhere in the world. Making money on YouTube is one of the most popular ways people around the world used to make some good amount of money for themselves.

It is very possible to make money from low tier country but you need to start with paid to post forum so that you can learn many things from there.
You also need to do affiliate marketing it's of no country barrier

If actually you find yourself living in such country there is many ways you can make money, if actually you have your smart phone you can make money with it, you can also learn skills that can help make money too.

Skills is what you need to have if you want to make money from a tier 3 country. You can acquire skills like web designing, programming and you can get remote jobs that will pay you a lot of money. Cryptocurrency trading is also a good option.

I reside in the lower tier countries and I must confess that it is very difficult to make money in here if you do not possess a professional level skill . The amount of work I'm going to put in to make certain money should be extraordinary than those that are living in the top tier countries. You can make money by selling things online, freelancing,dropshipping etc. in tier-3 countries.
You can make money online if you live in tier 3 of course it will be harder and you most likely won't earn as much money but there are ways you can invest or parsitipate on paid to post forums you can also ffreelance wich I think is your best option it's shame that not all peale can earn from surveys and there types of things but it is what it is

I believe there are a lot of opportunities for low tier countries to make money. Some of the ways to make money if you reside in the tier-3 countries include; freelancing, graphics designing, working on paid to post sites, blogging.

You correctly noted that it is hard to earn money when you live in a country of 3 levels, you are not given the opportunity and ability to earn something valuable and this is a difficulty. Many sites are even closed and not accessible to level 3 and sometimes even level 2 users. I guess micro-task sites can help with this situation eg Rapidworkers and also GPT sites such as Freecash.

Personally I think and also believe, making money from the internet, does not really depends on either residing in the third tier country of the world but it depends on your skills and willingness to.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds