Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the possible ways to make money if you reside in the tier 3 countries?

If you want to make reasonable amount of money online and you live in a tier 3 country you need to learn a skill. there are several things you can learn and offer them a freelance marketplaces to make money for yourself.

Advertisement Placeholder
Personally I think the possibilities of making money, does not depends on your location but your plans to achieved your goals matters.

There are people in the third tier country who are richer than people in the first world countries.

Acquiring the necessary skills is always the first thing you need to do if you want to make a lot of money residing in a tier 3 country. You can go into blogging, forex trading, crypto trading and a lot of others.

Freelancing is a very good idea for people residing in tier 3 countries to make. Trading in the crypto-currency market is also another viable option that they can use to make money.

I have been making money for a long time. Even during the mid 2000s, many freelancing sites were available to many people and I could see many people from lower tier countries on many freelancing sites even during that time as well.

People in the tier three countries could make money in different ways and that could be through blogging and they can also make money through posting on PTP platforms.

I have been making money for a long time. Even during the mid 2000s, many freelancing sites were available to many people and I could see many people from lower tier countries on many freelancing sites even during that time as well.
Yeah, but the number of people working on freelancing websites now is much more than those days. I know making money online right from time has never been an easy thing.

Yeah, but the number of people working on freelancing websites now is much more than those days. I know making money online right from time has never been an easy thing.
It is true that the freelancing sites has experienced a lot of influx of the people and it is lucrative, that is why so many people are choosing this medium to make reasonable money for themselves.

Working online is the best way to make money because you are not confined to the Same place . If you have a skill that would enable you freelance, it would definitely be a game changer for you.

Working online is the best way to make money because you are not confined to the Same place . If you have a skill that would enable you freelance, it would definitely be a game changer for you.
Yeah, if you want to go into freelancing it is always important you acquire the necessary skills. The more skills you have, the more opportunities you have to make more money in the freelance space.

There are many ways of making money even if you're inside in a tier 3 country. you can learn a skill and go into freelancing. nother good way is to become a YouTuber.

The truth is that almost every skill is already saturated. But I will still recommend web designing and content creation. you still have some opportunity to make money with these skills even though they are saturated.
Content creation will never go out of style, and it's one that will will always be monetized. The key is finding your own unique angle and sticking to it for a long while. I watched someone who was insulted by almost anyone who watches his videos on YouTube, but he had tens of thousands of views

Content creation will never go out of style, and it's one that will will always be monetized. The key is finding your own unique angle and sticking to it for a long while. I watched someone who was insulted by almost anyone who watches his videos on YouTube, but he had tens of thousands of views
Content creation is one of the best ways to get monetized and make money online and as you have rightly said, it is an enterprise that will never come to an end anytime soon.

Yeah, if you want to go into freelancing it is always important you acquire the necessary skills. The more skills you have, the more opportunities you have to make more money in the freelance space.
It takes significant amount of time to learn and practically acquire a skill , but if you have a mentor or some form of guidance your learning would be exponentially faster.

Lol, making money from content creation is all about attracting attention. Whether person is insulted or not does not really matter because he or she is attracting attention and making money.

Lol, making money from content creation is all about attracting attention. Whether person is insulted or not does not really matter because he or she is attracting attention and making money.
It really is. Watching YouTube shorts give me crazy ideas of how people monetize attention. Someone I've watched a couple of times makes no videos personally, but uses crazy videos of other people to generate attention.

The ability of someone to make money, does not depends on his location either in the third tier country but his ability and willingness to achieve a goal with the available resources.

You can make money from trading, both online and offline, also investing.

This particular forum and survey websites does not work the same way. survey websites need opinion of people residing in those countries in order to improve their products. They don't need opinion of people in lower-tier countries because their products are not there..
Yes for sure, you can't compare the two things, I believe forum posting is quite different from answering questions on survey, they both pay. But I believe they work in different forms.

It really is. Watching YouTube shorts give me crazy ideas of how people monetize attention. Someone I've watched a couple of times makes no videos personally, but uses crazy videos of other people to generate attention.
Yeah, I think there are some videos in which you can reuse on YouTube and be able to monetize it. There are videos called creative Commons in which can be used by multiple people.

Yeah, I think there are some videos in which you can reuse on YouTube and be able to monetize it. There are videos called creative Commons in which can be used by multiple people.
Before you use such video you need to check if it is a creative common then you can reuse it as many times as possible but it is better to create your own videos provided you have interest in a particular niche.

Personally I think location is not a barrier to making money both online and offline depending on what you do to earned income.

You can engage into business, skills development, both online and offline to earned a living.

I'm very certain people in the undeveloped country will surely know what to do to survive even though it will not be easy. I've not been there so i can't say much

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds