Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the possible ways to make money if you reside in the tier 3 countries?

There are many ways of making money even if you're inside in a tier 3 country. you can learn a skill and go into freelancing. nother good way is to become a YouTuber.

The truth is that almost every skill is already saturated. But I will still recommend web designing and content creation. you still have some opportunity to make money with these skills even though they are saturated.
Web designing on Upwork is saturated already, and most people are trying to lower their pay per hour, so they can see job.
And for content creation, which niche in content creating you think is not saturated.

Advertisement Placeholder
Posting on forums is one of the ways that you can use to earn, this earning money opportunity is available in both top tier and low tier countries, this a good way to earn money.

Actually there are several ways to make money regardless of your location and also depending on the skills you have either online or offline. You can earned money from trading both online and offline.
This is why I always get angry whenever some people say that they do not have any means to make money because there are a thousand ways that we can make money from online

If you are in a third tier country, you can make money through forums, YouTube, crypto currency. So those are the only ways I can recommend to you because I have seen many experience and good review about this kind of earning in such country.

The advice I would give to people that reside in tier three countries is to learn a high income skill, a skill that can be offered to people in tier one countries and it is on high demand.

Web designing on Upwork is saturated already, and most people are trying to lower their pay per hour, so they can see job.
And for content creation, which niche in content creating you think is not saturated.
If you have such a mindset you will end up not making any money. The fact that there are many people still making money on those saturated niches proves that it is also possible for you to succeed.

If you have such a mindset you will end up not making any money. The fact that there are many people still making money on those saturated niches proves that it is also possible for you to succeed.
It is not the mindset, It is the reality.
If you are an employer an you are looking for who to hire on Upwork, Who would you go for? A newbie on Upwork with no single rating or a professional on Upwork with better rating of 5 star.

Yes, that is it.
If you are living in any of the small tier countries, Then survey is not for you, It is only available and profitable for those in big tier countries.

Survey in small tier countries usually comes in little pay.
It baffles me the more to most of the survey sites are only available in big tier countries. It's not available in small tier countries. I was like why so. Why do they exempt small countries.

It baffles me the more to most of the survey sites are only available in big tier countries. It's not available in small tier countries. I was like why so. Why do they exempt small countries.
I think small tier countries are survival dependent, so I guess no company or organization have money or time for conducting surveys. They might find it time wasting to conduct surveys, or think it is a wasteful venture.

It is not easy to make money in the tier 3 countries simply because most of the jobs online do accept the people that are living in the tier-3 countries which is why it is important to gain enough experience.

I think small tier countries are survival dependent, so I guess no company or organization have money or time for conducting surveys. They might find it time wasting to conduct surveys, or think it is a wasteful venture.
Even at that, at least some website should not restrict other countries from pertaining in some opportunities just as the survey. I don't think there is any reason to restrict other countries.

Even at that, at least some website should not restrict other countries from pertaining in some opportunities just as the survey. I don't think there is any reason to restrict other countries.
It depends on what the survey entails, some surveys need to test for a particular product or service that is probably only availability in another country different from users, so your view/survey in this type of survey is not useful to them. Maybe.

You can make money online if you reside in the tier three countries if you involve yourself in blogging and vlogging then you can also try out paid to post website that gives you opportunity to make money out of your writing career.

Well I know that most people residing on the top tier countries has alot of ways they can work online and be earning money which can be either through cryptocurrencies, forex trading, domaining, freelancing, Amazon KDP and others.

Well I think making money, has nothing to do with your location. there is no doubt that both online and offline, you can be making money depending on your skills and your desire to achieve your goals.

It is not the mindset, It is the reality.
If you are an employer an you are looking for who to hire on Upwork, Who would you go for? A newbie on Upwork with no single rating or a professional on Upwork with better rating of 5 star.
I understand where you are going to but it is not always the case. Level 2 seller on fiverr or other freelancing platforms usually charge big amount of money. But newbies will do a particular task for little amount of money.

It depends on what the survey entails, some surveys need to test for a particular product or service that is probably only availability in another country different from users, so your view/survey in this type of survey is not useful to them. Maybe.
Yes you're right by saying this. Considering the fact that there are other survey sites that are available world wide,but the problem most times is that, they are not paying.

Yes you're right by saying this. Considering the fact that there are other survey sites that are available world wide,but the problem most times is that, they are not paying.
I believe surveys are made for specific people depending on demographics. If you live in a top-tier country it will be easier for you to get survey opportunities and make money with it.

I believe surveys are made for specific people depending on demographics. If you live in a top-tier country it will be easier for you to get survey opportunities and make money with it.
Yes that's the fact, most of the survey sites out there are somehow restricted to other countries, I believe location matters the most when it comes to making money through survey.

Someone who resides in the tier hree countries cannot boast of getting the survey jobs because it is definitely not going to work reason being that surveys does not work in the lower-tier countries.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds