Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the possible ways to make money if you reside in the tier 3 countries?

I understand where you are going to but it is not always the case. Level 2 seller on fiverr or other freelancing platforms usually charge big amount of money. But newbies will do a particular task for little amount of money.
I don't really know how Fiverr works. I am very much conversant with the operation of Upwork. Upwork has a lot of phillipenes and Indians who are ready to charge very much less than the lowest amount you can think of.
Most newbies on Upwork would most time get a client offline to come hire them oj Upwork so they can get at least a review to begin with.
Yes you're right by saying this. Considering the fact that there are other survey sites that are available world wide,but the problem most times is that, they are not paying.
Yes, that is true, some survey sites do not pay, Me I usually consider those sites as scam website, looking to waste the time of users. Generally, I am very careful when it comes to survey, So I won't waste time on surveys that won't pay.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are alot of jobs opportunities or possible ways through which someone can be making money in his location. You can engage yourself into trading, self employed in any of the skills that can helped you make income.

Yes that's the fact, most of the survey sites out there are somehow restricted to other countries, I believe location matters the most when it comes to making money through survey.
Yes, when it comes to taking online surveys location matters a lot because it can determine if you will be able to make money or not. But there are still a lot of other alternatives if you live in a lower-tier country.

Yes, when it comes to taking online surveys location matters a lot because it can determine if you will be able to make money or not. But there are still a lot of other alternatives if you live in a lower-tier country.
For sure, when it comes to making money online through the so called survey sites, the first world countries tends to enjoy Making money through survey more than we do.

For sure, when it comes to making money online through the so called survey sites, the first world countries tends to enjoy Making money through survey more than we do.
Yes, and the reason is not far-fetched because most of the companies that pays for the surveys are located in top-tier countries. They only need opinion of people who live in top-tier countries.

Yes, and the reason is not far-fetched because most of the companies that pays for the surveys are located in top-tier countries. They only need opinion of people who live in top-tier countries.
Is true, but even if the business or companies are own by top tier countries, I don't think there should be exemption for small tier countries, even this forum we are earning from is not own by a Nigerian.

Is true, but even if the business or companies are own by top tier countries, I don't think there should be exemption for small tier countries, even this forum we are earning from is not own by a Nigerian.
For instance, a survey company or a company that needs a survey in the top tier countries would never accept opinions from people who are in the lower their countries . Intrinsically, their opinions are not needed.

I agree with you, there are less opportunities for lower tier countries than top tier countries, for example survey sites do not offer surveys in lower tier countries which causes people to stop survey sites.

I agree with you, there are less opportunities for lower tier countries than top tier countries, for example survey sites do not offer surveys in lower tier countries which causes people to stop survey sites.
That's the fact, the lower tier countries tends to have less previlege when it comes to making money online. Most of the opportunity are for those in top tier countries.

This particular forum and survey websites does not work the same way. survey websites need opinion of people residing in those countries in order to improve their products. They don't need opinion of people in lower-tier countries because their products are not there..

That's the fact, the lower tier countries tends to have less previlege when it comes to making money online. Most of the opportunity are for those in top tier countries.
I agree with you but those who live in lower tier countries still have many other ways to make money online, we should not give up because of the reason that everything is for top tier countries.

Like it or not there' countless of ways that you can use to earn money online no matter where you are coming from, but the important thing is you need to have a skill set.

If you are coming from the 3 tier countries I think you have a lot of options to earn money from, but if you want to have the best results I'll advise you to have a skill set.

If you are coming from the 3 tier countries I think you have a lot of options to earn money from, but if you want to have the best results I'll advise you to have a skill set.
Most of the people who reside in the lower tier countries need to put in a lot of effort if they really want to make money online because there are lot of restrictions put in place by so many platforms.

Yeah most people that are already on the top tier countries has different ways of earning money either by working online or offline, just that there online earning is easily to get.

Most of the people who reside in the lower tier countries need to put in a lot of effort if they really want to make money online because there are lot of restrictions put in place by so many platforms.
That's true, normally if you are a lazy type you are not going to earn a dime online especially if you are from the 3rd world countries, earning money opportunities are very little.

That's true, normally if you are a lazy type you are not going to earn a dime online especially if you are from the 3rd world countries, earning money opportunities are very little.
There are so many people that have referred to working on paid to post forum but they ended up not being active because they found it as a rigorous exercise.

There are so many people that have referred to working on paid to post forum but they ended up not being active because they found it as a rigorous exercise.
Yes that's true, just like me, I once hate paid to post sites online but here am I here earning money on bizdustry, forums are really good ways that you can use to earn money.

Yes that's true, just like me, I once hate paid to post sites online but here am I here earning money on bizdustry, forums are really good ways that you can use to earn money.
If the truth be told,.most of the paid to post forum has difficult and stringent rules and it's becoming so difficult to make money on their platforms accordingly.

If the truth be told,.most of the paid to post forum has difficult and stringent rules and it's becoming so difficult to make money on their platforms accordingly.
That's why I always prefer working here on bizdustry, despite the fact I don't have enough time, but I don't stress myself on other forums, bizdustry is much more than some of the forums out there.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds