Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are the possible ways to make money if you reside in the tier 3 countries?

Potuse

Captain Junkie
Credits
I reside in the lower tier countries and I must confess that it is very difficult to make money in here if you do not possess a professional level skill . The amount of work I'm going to put in to make certain money should be extraordinary than those that are living in the top tier countries. You can make money by selling things online, freelancing,dropshipping etc. in tier-3 countries.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many ways of making money even if you're inside in a tier 3 country. you can learn a skill and go into freelancing. Another good way is to become a YouTuber.

There are so many ways to make money if you are from this countries. For example working paid to post forums is a great way to make money online. You can also make money online as a freelancer or writing articles.

There are many ways of making money even if you're inside in a tier 3 country. you can learn a skill and go into freelancing. Another good way is to become a YouTuber.
Even freelancing websites like Upwork and Fiverr are over saturated already,
except the skills you learnt are unique and scarce, before you would be able to make a headway or money. If not, You are on your own.

So, which skills do you think is unique and less saturated?
I reside in the lower tier countries and I must confess that it is very difficult to make money in here if you do not possess a professional level skill . The amount of work I'm going to put in to make certain money should be extraordinary than those that are living in the top tier countries. You can make money by selling things online, freelancing,dropshipping etc. in tier-3 countries.
It seems we both are facing the same problem, People who reside in Tier 1 country really have it easy when it comes to making money online compared to Tier 3 countries.

Surveys in Tier 1 country is one easy way to make money online.

Last edited:
We in tier three countries don't have high paying jobs online for sure. You have to struggle so much to earn a substantial amount. You also need very good skills and a mastery of the market. You can focus on learning skills such as writing, web design and programming which seem to pay better.

except the skills you learnt are unique and scarce, before you would be able to make a headway or money. If not, You are on your own.

It seems we both are facing the same problem, People who reside in Tier 1 country really have it easy when it comes to making money online compared to Tier 3 countries.

I'm pretty sure that those living in the small tier countries, there are sites out there that they can't engage on. Just as the survey sites, some are only available in big tier countries.

There are plenty fantastic resources available for learning how to make money. Websites like Investopedia are among the best. These sites include a broad spectrum of educational content, ranging from interactive elements to lessons and information on subjects including budgeting, investing, and taxation.

I'm pretty sure that those living in the small tier countries, there are sites out there that they can't engage on. Just as the survey sites, some are only available in big tier countries.
The people living in top tier countries are very lucky when it comes to survey website because they get paid very well from taking surveys which is not like other countries
The people living in top tier countries are very lucky when it comes to survey website because they get paid very well from taking surveys which is not like other countries

Actually there are several ways to make money regardless of your location and also depending on the skills you have either online or offline. You can earned money from trading both online and offline.

Yes that's tgbe fact, the people living in top tier countries tends to made considerable amount of money online more than we living in small tier countries do, which is obvious.

Survey platforms are out of the list when it comes to making money online in tier 3 countries. I think that blogging could be the optimal option for people who reside in the tier 3 countries.

Survey platforms are out of the list when it comes to making money online in tier 3 countries. I think that blogging could be the optimal option for people who reside in the tier 3 countries.
Survey platforms are actually out of it but there's some surveys that accept people in the tier three countries but the pay rate is extremely low because I come across One recently.

Some money-making methods are not available in low tier countries, for instance, youi mighjt not have access to surveys. You also might not earn well if your views on blogs and videos are mostly coming from low tier countries

Some money-making methods are not available in low tier countries, for instance, youi mighjt not have access to surveys. You also might not earn well if your views on blogs and videos are mostly coming from low tier countries
This is why a professional level skilled is needed for those in the tier-3 countries. In fact,.they need to learn more than those in the tier-1 countries if they really want to make more money online.

Yes, that is it.
If you are living in any of the small tier countries, Then survey is not for you, It is only available and profitable for those in big tier countries.

Survey in small tier countries usually comes in little pay.

There are many ways of making money even if you're inside in a tier 3 country. you can learn a skill and go into freelancing. nother good way is to become a YouTuber.

The truth is that almost every skill is already saturated. But I will still recommend web designing and content creation. you still have some opportunity to make money with these skills even though they are saturated.

Well those are living in most of the top tier countries using involve themselves on so many online business and do try by all means to have a skills that do help them earn a living from it

Freelancing is a very good idea for people residing in tier 3 countries to make. Trading in the crypto-currency market is also another viable option that they can use to make money.

It is correct to say that the number of platforms to make money if you are residing in tier-3 countries are limited but you can make money from paid to post if you're in this region.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds