Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

What are some tips for providing good customer service?

Organizations who attempt to become more customer-centric actually become channel-centric. There's finally a way to put your customers first. Find out more.
  • Know your product. ...
  • Maintain a positive attitude. ...
  • Creatively problem-solve. ...
  • Respond quickly. ...
  • Personalize your service. ...
  • Help customers help themselves. .

I have a very big problem with being kept waiting for too long when I'm trying have a customer service representative attend to my problem. Companies should hire a handful customer service representatives to deal with problems fast.

Advertisement Placeholder
I think it depends on what you want to acheive as a business owner,you might structure the suggestion forms in such a way that the questioneer should include critical question that the business would need to be used to evaluate itself.
However way one chooses to structure the customer complaints and suggestion form I fell it should be given to them at the counter not online, not everyone has time to click in links and answer questions not related to their lives or work

having good customer care service involves public relations service this enables you to have a good relationship with your customers it also boost mutual relationship between the organisation and other public which is your customer.
As a customer service representative, you will learn how to be very friendly with your customers because it's the only way they can be calm to talk to you about their problems for you to solve it.

However way one chooses to structure the customer complaints and suggestion form I fell it should be given to them at the counter not online, not everyone has time to click in links and answer questions not related to their lives or work
If an owner would want to go through that route,then he must be able to prepare the suggestion forms in such a way that it would not be look too clumsy and lenthy so that they would not evade the response.

Providing great customer service in this competitive world isn't an alternative, it is a need. These days business runs on the surveys of client. In the event that you need to remain in front of your rivals you need to build up an association with your energizing clients and draw in and dazzle new guests and possible clients.

Client assistance can be a turning factor for any business in both the manners either certain or negative. On the off chance that you give a brilliant client support it tends to be an extraordinary preferred position and if any client had an awful involvement in your client care division it will have a negative effect.
Providing good customer service requires good listening ability... It is important to pay close attention to the complaints or demands of your clients.
Granting your customers satisfaction with your products or services tells good of your business or organization.

Providing great customer service in this competitive world isn't an alternative, it is a need. These days business runs on the surveys of client. In the event that you need to remain in front of your rivals you need to build up an association with your energizing clients and draw in and dazzle new guests and possible clients.

Client assistance can be a turning factor for any business in both the manners either certain or negative. On the off chance that you give a brilliant client support it tends to be an extraordinary preferred position and if any client had an awful involvement in your client care division it will have a negative effect.
I think the most important thing is for you as a business owner you should know how to manage your emotion so that it won't have effect on your client with that you will find it easy to attract your client

I think the most important thing is for you as a business owner you should know how to manage your emotion so that it won't have effect on your client with that you will find it easy to attract your client
This is a very important one, as a customer service representative, you would most definitely come across different kind of persons on a daily basis. Most would annoy you, test your patience, irritate you and some might even be rude to you. If you are not emotionally stable you might end up saying things you are not supposed to.

Good customer service is a very important part for a business to succeed. Every business must strive to keep their customers. Things that should be done include giving value to customers, good communication, etc.

Tips for providing a very good customer service experience to your customers is to always have the attitude of a listening individual. This will help you get the need or complaints of your customers peacefully to their satisfaction

One of this tips is for the company to be able to provide quality product to it customers because when quality goods or products are provided to the customers it will reduce the rate of complaints form thr customers.

Before attempting to offer a product or service, ask yourself: ‘What are the local needs and customs? What is the condition of the local economy? Can customers afford to pay for what I am offering? How many others are offering a similar product or service? Do I really have the skills, energy, initiative, self-discipline, and sense of organization needed to carry on this enterprise? How much of an investment will be involved? Will I have to borrow? Will I be able to pay off the loan?’

Tips for providing a very good customer service experience to your customers is to always have the attitude of a listening individual. This will help you get the need or complaints of your customers peacefully to their satisfaction
Most of these so called customer representative, they are not even interested in listerning to what you have to say, they act like you are a burden to them. The annoying part is the period of time you have to wait before they can reply you, and they claim to be busy attending to other customers.

Make sure you hire the person that is competent for the job and this is very important. The next thing is that the person must be able to attend to every customer plight with great details.

Last edited:
This tips include the only positive way in which an organisation can meet to the needs of the customer in such a manner that's is in accordance to what they expect from the business organisation this may include the provision of quality product and service to your customers.

If an owner would want to go through that route,then he must be able to prepare the suggestion forms in such a way that it would not be look too clumsy and lenthy so that they would not evade the response.
Definitely, either online or offline, the appraisal form or suggestion or complaint form should not be lengthy or bulky to avoid customers tiring themselves

You must be ready to listen to every complaints of your customers even the silly ones. Try all your best to solve the problem that arise from using your product or services.

Definitely, either online or offline, the appraisal form or suggestion or complaint form should not be lengthy or bulky to avoid customers tiring themselves
That is just the fact,i remember going to do some transaction in a bank and on my way out in some bramches the have this automated response machine you will have to response by clicking on some bottons to tell how satisfied you are with their services.

Tips for providing hood customer service:
listen to customers.
get to know your customers.
say thank you.
ask for feedback.
know your products and services.
be friendly.
respond promptly.
make use of the feedback received.

That is just the fact,i remember going to do some transaction in a bank and on my way out in some bramches the have this automated response machine you will have to response by clicking on some bottons to tell how satisfied you are with their services.
That is definitely an easy survey and customers could take out a few seconds to attend to that, I have seen a more developed one though once u go into the automated door, it asks how satisfied you are with the service.

The simplest approach to get to know your clients is to ask them a few simple questions. This is also a wonderful method for you to identify areas where you may differentiate yourself from the competition.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds