Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Tips for good customer service

I think the best tip is to practice listening skills. Sometimes people are confused and unsure how to ask for something or to clear something up. Talking over them or at them just makes things more frustrating for both of you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, the very first thing people may notice is being polite, so when it comes to giving tips related to business, I would say that being polite is one of the keys to making your customer feel comfortable. However, the case might be different when it comes to dealing with rude customer and things could become really tricky in such situation.

There are many jobs that pay a good sum of money to their employees. However, employees have to work like robots and they hardly get breaks in between. they could be working for 10 to 12 hours per day. this could also have a huge bad effect on the health of such kind of people.

Personally, I don't really mind working more hours at my workplace as long as I am guaranteed getting paid very well for the number of hours that I put in the job. I would only be frustrated when I am forced to work a lot of hours without not getting paid well.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds